Gum arabic is also called the juice of the Senegal tree, and it is a natural polysaccharide, and it has no odor, and most of its types are colorless, but some are brown. It tastes acidic, and it is insoluble in alcohol, and gum arabic has a large number of benefits, so each individual must eat a specific amount of it on a daily basis, and the proportion of this amount varies in young people than in adults.
How to use gum arabic
- Add two tablespoons of gum arabic to a glass of juice or water and sweeten it with a spoon of sugar or honey, or it is possible to add two tablespoons of it to the year during the food preparation stage, but the method of use varies depending on the purpose of eating it:
- Take it as a treatment for a disease: it is taken twice a day, one in the morning and another in the evening, and prepared by mixing fifty grams of gum arabic in a glass of water.
- Take it as a prevention of diseases: it is by drinking it twice a day, one in the morning and another in the evening, and this dose is prepared by adding twenty-five grams of gum arabic to a glass of water.
Benefits of gum arabic
Gum arabic has many benefits, the most important of which are:
- Rich in abundant amounts of fiber, and these fibers facilitate the process of cleaning the abdomen from toxins and waste accumulated inside it, and these waste and toxins stimulate the growth and formation of cancer cells in the last part of the intestinal system, and its water-soluble fibers rid the intestinal system of yellow compounds accumulated in the last part of it. Thus, it reduces cholesterol levels in the blood.
- Soluble dietary fiber stimulates the growth of beneficial bacteria in the body, thus helping the body to get rid of all kinds of diseases.
- It helps to control the level of sugar inside the blood, thanks to its richness in soluble dietary fiber, and therefore gum arabic is very useful for diabetics, and it also helps in weight loss.
- Regular and periodic consumption of gum arabic drink, increases the efficiency of the performance of the nervous system, as well as the performance of the brain.
- It increases the efficiency of the immune system in carrying out the functions assigned to it, through its ability to strengthen the thin mucous layer lining the tubes in each of the urinary, digestive and respiratory systems as well, and it has the ability to repair damage in this layer.
- It works to build a coexistence relationship with beneficial bacteria and thus maintains the health of the intestinal system in the body, thanks to its richness in fiber.
- ↑ “Gum Arabic”, sciencedirect, Retrieved 30-8-2018. Edited.
- ↑ bob davies (6-12-2014), “How To Use Gum Arabic”, arttutor, Retrieved 30-8-2018. Edited.
- ↑ Maia Appleby, “What are the benefits of Acacia?”, woman.thenest, Retrieved 2018-8-30. Edited.
How to use gum arabic