How to update iPhone without wifi 2022 With the launch of the iOS 16 beta operating system at the Apple Developers Conference 2022, many users have been interested in updating the iPhone to the latest available version, but the problem is that a large number of them want to update without connecting to the Wi-Fi Internet, and we have already learned how to download the iOS system 16 beta demo and install it, through a useful site, today we will learn about solving the problem of updating the iPhone from the settings, and how to update the iPhone manually.
How does the iPhone happen without WiFi?
- This update requires a wi-fi connection, this is one of the many annoying problems that users have for Apple iPhones.
- Updating the iPHONE operating system is important because it carries a lot of improvements and new features that improve the user experience.
- Therefore, you find people are very keen to download the iOS 16 beta update or iOS 15 and other versions in order to take advantage of the advantages of each system.
- But the problem here is that it sometimes requires a wireless Internet to carry out the update and development process, which is not possible for some at times.
- But fortunately, there are many ways through which you can update the iPhone without the Internet, and this is what we will learn about in the subsequent paragraphs, and they are two ways:
- Update iPhone with cellular data.
- Update iPhone via computer Using iTunesWith which you can update iPhone 15 without Wi-Fi easily.
- You can also use an alternative program for iTunes, which is Tenorshare ReiBoot, where you can download ReiBoot for free online.
Read more: Devices that support iOS 16, the new Apple system
How to update iPhone without wifi 2022
As we mentioned in the previous paragraph, you can update an iPhone without a Wi-Fi connection through the data in the phone, and the other way is to update using iTunes via a Windows computer.
How to update iPhone with cellular data
How to update the iPhone version through cellular data? You can download the iPhone update without Wi-Fi, iOS 16, iOS 15 update using phone data, through a number of steps, as follows:
- Go to your iPhone, and turn it on.
- Click on Settings or Settings.
- Click on the (General) option.
- Click on the (Software Update) option at the bottom of the (About) option.
- Wait while you check if the update has arrived or not.
- Knowing that the iOS 16 operating system is still experimental and will be available at the end of this year 2022-2023 and will be available for download for everyone without exception.
- Click (download and install) if you have received the latest update.
- Enter the verification code or password to confirm.
- Reply to a question, Do you want to use cellular mobile data to download the update or Wi-Fi.
- Choose the data, then click Continue.
- Now you have to wait for the iPhone without WiFi update to download successfully.
Read more: iOS 16 features and which devices support iOS 16?
Update iPhone via computer using iTunes
In the same context about how to update the iPhone without WiFi, you may not want to use the phone data, and instead of this you can use the computer using the iTunes program, and the steps are as follows:
- First of all, make sure to take a backup copy before starting to update the iPhone, through the same program by clicking on (Backup).
- Open a web browser on your computer.
- Download iTunes for Windows PC via Apple’s official website, click here.
- Choose to download iTunes for Windows 10, Windows 64-bit or 32-bit, as appropriate.
- Begin to install the program on your computer.
- Connect the iPhone to the computer via the USB cable.
- In the iTunes interface, click on the iPhone.
- Click on settings.
- Click on Check for iPhone Update.
- Click on (download and update).
- You may be asked to enter your password to verify identity.
- Now you have to wait until the completion of the update of the iPhone without WiFi through the iTunes program.
Read more: How to make software for iPhone X
iPhone 15 update without wifi
It is worth mentioning and in the context of how to update the iPhone without Wi-Fi, there are many complaining about the problem of updating the new iPhone iOS 15 or iOS 15.1 and you can solve it by one of the following methods:
- Update using a computer by downloading iTunes, searching for an update, and clicking install if one exists.
- Update iPhone in iOS 15 via Settings, then (Software Update), then make sure there is a new update, and click on Download and Install.
- Update via the well-known IPSW for iOS website, where you can choose your version Choose an IPSW for iOS 15.0 under many versions click here.
Read more: How to Format the iPhone when it is locked with a secret number?
At the end of today’s article, we got to know How to update iPhone without wifi 2022 – 2023, in which we touched on more than one way to update the iPhone without the Internet or Wireless, and the method was using cellular data, and the update through the iTunes program using the computer.
You may be interested to read: What are the phones that support the new system iOS 14
Yes, you can update an iPhone without the Internet, by updating using phone data, and updating using iTunes for the computer by connecting the phone to the computer and starting to download the update.
The method is easy and is done by:
1- Update iPhone via cellular data.
2- Update iPhone using iTunes.
3- You can also update your iPhone using Tenorshare ReiBoot.