The Night Mode feature is one of the most important features that distinguishes iOS and iPad phones in the new iOS 11 system, which is found in the phone settings but in a somewhat apparent manner, and this feature makes using the phone in the dark or night more easy and comfortable with respect to Users, not to mention its benefits to keep eyesight and eyes healthy from the power of lighting in the dark, Apple has not named this Night Mode, but instead it has been called Smart Invert.
And if you have been using an iOS device for a while, you must have noticed within the settings Invert Colors, a feature that reflects the colors of the display in the device, and with regard to the Night Mode feature or as it is called Smart Invert, it is found inside the aforementioned feature, and in order not to linger on you How to turn on the night mode in iOS 11 for iPhone and iPad.
How to turn Smart Night on iOS 11 on
- Open the Settings app on the device, then press General.
- After opening the General page, search for and click on Accessibility.
- A page will open for you with many options. Find the Display Accommodations setting and click on it.
- Here you will find the previously mentioned Invert Colors feature, which contains the Night Mode feature, click on it as shown in the picture.
- Here you will find two options: Smart Invert and Classic Invert. When you turn on the first option, it reflects the screen colors such as converting white to a darker color for eye comfort except for the media display colors, images, etc., and also works with applications that support black color in the design, while the second option reflects the The colors in the screen are simply without any changes, which is an option that was found in all old iOS systems.
- If you want, press the Smart Invert key to turn on the feature and enjoy your time on the phone without getting tired of looking at it for long. You can also try Classic Invert if you like.
Thus, you have successfully activated the night mode on iOS 11 for iPhone and iPad devices, and now enjoy browsing the internet and watching videos and all social sites without feeling tired or tired of your eyes.
You can also read:
- How to turn on the night mode in Twitter, Android, iPhone and Windows.