Screen Shot Screenshot is a unique feature on the iPhone to share fun moments, video clips and conversations on social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter and others with friends and relatives, even when photographing some errors in the phone that you want to attach to a report and almost anything you do on your phone screen , The methods for screen shot shooting vary from phone to phone, but they are fixed on all iPhone phones except the iPhone 10.
How to take screen shot on iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus and earlier versions
- Open the app you want to take a screenshot shot, and set the screen to the part you want to photograph.
- Long press the Power button on the right side of the phone and the Home button at the same time, this helps to make sure that you will not turn on the Touch ID or Siri Personal Assistant by mistake when you try to take a screenshot.
- The screen will light up white and you will hear the camera sound if the phone is working or is loud enough.
- If you are using iOS 10 or earlier, the screen shot image will be saved in the All Photos album, or in the Camera Roll if you are not using iCloud Photo Library, and if you are using iOS 11 this way will be slightly different.
How to view and edit saccharin images in iOS 11
- Open the Photos app from the phone’s home page.
- Scroll down to find the screenshot you’ve captured.
- Click on it to view, edit or share it.
- You can also click the camera icon or use the Edit Menu in applications such as Messages or Mail to enter the screen shot image in text, email, chat, and many other options.
You can also learn how to take screenshots pictures on iPhone 10 from here: