hair transplant process
Hair loss can be treated medically with the common hair transplantation process for the front of the head and others, which is carried out by a dermatologist, or a specialized cosmetic expert, and this can cause potential pain, or result in some side effects, such as: scars, bleeding, and the process is carried out with the following steps:
- Picking up small parts of the skin, containing hair from the back, or from the sides of the scalp, or a larger part of the hair can be picked up, in several different groups.
- Transplanting the removed parts of the hair on the hairless places on the scalp, such as bald places.
- Some doctors recommend taking Minoxidil (in English: Minoxidil) after transplantation; To reduce hair loss.
- Hair transplantation may require several operations to obtain the desired result.
- Note: Despite the success of the hair transplant process, the hair loss will return again for those who suffer from genetic hair loss.
coriander juice mask
Coriander is known for its natural properties that prevent hair loss, and make it soft and thick, in the following way:
- the components:
- How to use:
- 3-4 tablespoons of water.
- A cup of chopped fresh coriander leaves.
- Mix the ingredients well to make a paste.
- Apply coriander juice to the hair and scalp using a hair dye brush.
- Leave the mask on the hair for an hour.
- Wash hair in the usual way using shampoo.
- Repeat the method 2-3 times a week before showering in the morning.
Follow a healthy diet
It is recommended to eat foods rich in proteins; To reduce hair loss, it is found in many foods, such as: fat-free meat, fish, and soy, and there are foods full of proteins, vitamin B12, and omega-3 fatty acids, which are important for hair health, and it is also recommended to eat balanced foods, rich in vitamins, which benefit Hair, and stimulate its growth, such as vegetables that contain important elements for maintaining hair health, such as: zinc, iron, biotin, selenium, and vitamins: C, E, and A. 
- ↑ Mayo Clinic Staff, “Hair loss”, www.mayoclinic.org, Retrieved 4-11-2019. Edited.
- ↑ Jyotsana Rao (30-11-2018), “20 Effective Home Remedies And Tips To Control Hair Fall”, www.stylecraze.com, Retrieved 4-11-2019. Edited.
- ↑ Lisa Bryant, ND , “How to Stop Hair Loss Naturally”, www.wikihow.comRetrieved 4-11-2019. Edited.
How to stop hair loss