Many iPhone users have faced the problem of pausing or not working on the camera’s flash, or even a sync error between the moment the image was taken and the moment the flash is turned on, sometimes the flash lights up quickly before taking the picture, we do not see any effect or change to the image and it appears black or somewhat dark Many iPhone users have complained about this problem, especially the iPhone 5, so we will explain some steps that can solve this problem, these steps have succeeded in solving the problem with some and have not succeeded with others, so if you are facing this problem, continue with us.
Solve the problem that the iPhone camera flash stops working
- If you put the phone in Cover and take it out, there are some designs that don’t take into account the opening of the flash.
- Make sure that the flash lenses are clean and have no dirt or impurities on them, and it is best to use a clean, polished cloth to clean them.
- Click on the flash lightning icon in the top left of the screen and make sure it works on On, not Auto.
- Restart the iPhone, press the Home button and the Power button simultaneously.
- Turn on flash from Control Center instead of from camera app, and if this step succeeds, flash will return to normal.
- The last step is to turn off the camera location services feature, go to Settings> privacy> Location services and then close the play button next to the word location services as shown in the previous image.
As we mentioned, these steps have succeeded in solving the problem of flash with some users according to the reports received regarding this problem, so we hope that you will also succeed with you if you are facing this problem, and if you have some additional ways to solve the problem then share it with us with comments.
You can also read: