Roast Beef Seasoning
There are many ways to season meat with different flavors and it can be grilled on charcoal or on electric grills, and meat in general is beneficial to the human body; Because it provides him with the necessary proteins that benefit him in the building process, and we will get to know some delicious seasonings.
- A kilo of meat cut into small squares.
- A tablespoon of chopped parsley.
- A tablespoon of vinegar.
- A tablespoon of cumin.
- Small spoon of salt.
- Two tablespoons of olive oil.
- A teaspoon of black pepper.
- Onion cut into small pieces.
How to prepare:
- Mix all the ingredients together well to get the seasoning.
- Put the pieces of meat in a bowl and put the marinade on top.
- Leave the meat to marinate for at least an hour and a half.
- We burn charcoal and prepare it until it becomes red in color.
- Put the pieces of meat on the skewers for grilling.
- Put the meat skewers over the coals and turn them on all sides until the meat is cooked.
- We put the grilled meat in a serving dish and decorate it with vegetables such as lettuce, and onions and tomatoes can be grilled, served with a grilled meat dish, and served.
- Six slices of beef.
- A tablespoon of apple cider vinegar.
- A teaspoon of garlic powder.
- A tablespoon of brown sugar.
- Two tablespoons of corn oil.
- Half a teaspoon of onion powder.
- A teaspoon of meat spices.
- a tablespoon of salt.
- Half a teaspoon of paprika.
- A tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- A tablespoon of black pepper.
How to prepare:
- Clean the steaks under water and dry them with kitchen paper.
- Arrange the steaks in an airtight container.
- Mix all ingredients well in a bowl and the dressing is ready.
- Pour the dressing over the steaks and rub them well by hand.
- Close the box and put it in the fridge overnight.
- Prepare the charcoal until it turns red, and put the marinated meat slices in the special grill.
- We put the grill over the coals for ten minutes on each side, until they are well cooked and take a beautiful brown color.
- Place the grilled meat slices on a serving plate and decorate the dish with slices of tomatoes and leafy greens.
- We bring a plate of salad next to the dish, such as a salad with tahini or parsley, or a mixed vegetable and serve it.
Marinating meat with carbonated water
- A kilo of meat cut into small cubes.
- A teaspoon of mixed spices (seven spices).
- Two tablespoons of fresh lemon juice.
- A teaspoon of ketchup.
- Three tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- One and a half cups of yogurt.
- 1 teaspoon of salt, or to taste.
- Four tablespoons of ships AB.
How to prepare:
- Wash the meat pieces under water and dry them with kitchen paper.
- Mix all the ingredients together well, then add the vessels up, stir until the seasoning is homogeneous and leave it for half an hour.
- We prepare the charcoal on which we will roast the meat until it becomes red in color.
- Put the marinated meat on the grill skewers.
- Put the skewers on the charcoal, and turn them from time to time until the meat is cooked and browned.
- Place the meat on a serving plate, and grilled potatoes or grilled tomatoes can be served alongside.
How to season barbecue meat