When any problem occurs in the iPhone’s performance such as slow device, application stops working or freezes and freezes the phone itself without response, the easiest and fastest way to solve this problem for many users is to restart the device, and by pressing and holding the Home button Home and the power button for 10 seconds to restart it, but with this process repeated, it is possible to experience some problems or malfunctions in the power button and you will not be able to complete this method as you used to.
Fortunately, there is another way to restart the iPhone or iPad without using the power button or the Home button permanently. Updating the new operating system iOS 11 allows you to easily perform a device rest from within the device itself using the AssistiveTouch feature, even if you do not have the new update from any or Ace There is a way to restart without pressing any button, and we will now explain the two methods.
How to make Restart for iPhone or iPad using AssistiveTouch feature
- Open the Settings app from your device.
- Click General, and then click Accessibility.
- You will see a page with options, choose AssistiveTouch.
- Turn on or enable the AssistiveTouch power button as shown in the image.
- A small icon for the AssistiveTouch tool will appear on the screen, click on it and then click Device from the menu as shown in the picture.
- After pressing Device, you will see other options, click More.
- Now click on Select Restart and a message will appear to confirm that you want to restart the device, press Restart again to restart the device.
How to make iPhone and iPad Restart without using the AssistiveTouch tool
The idea of this method is simple, as we use in this method the feature to amplify letters and fonts Bold, then there are some users that love the inflated letters for easy reading, but the operation of this feature also requires restarting the device, so this method is an alternative for those who cannot restart from a tool AssistiveTouch, and after restart you can turn off the font magnification feature again if you like.
- From the Settings app click on General.
- Find the Accessibility setting and click on it, and from there turn on the Bold Text feature as shown in the picture.
- You will see a message telling you to turn on this feature, the device will restart “Applying this setting will restart you iPhone,” confirm and press Continue to restart the device.
This method is one of the easiest direct ways to restart the device in a few minutes, but this method is only available on iOS 8 and iOS 9 or higher systems, and if you do not have these systems as well, continue to the next method.
How to make Restart for iPhone and iPad through the network settings
If you do not have the systems required by the previous methods, do not worry, there is an additional way to restart the device without using the Power or Home button and it is present in almost all iOS systems, which is by reformatting the network data and erasing old data such as old wireless networks, Which requires restarting the device to complete this step and that’s what we want.
- Click General on the Settings app.
- Search for the word Reset and select Reset Network Settings.
- Then click Confirm to confirm restarting the device, and this method works for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch devices.
The only problem with this method is to erase all data and settings of wireless networks such as Wi-Fi passwords and VPN data, Bluetooth, etc., so if it is necessary to use it, make it in extreme circumstances such as if there is a problem or a malfunction in the power button.
And if you own the new iOS 11 version, we recommend using the AssistiveTouch tool, because it is the best way, then comes the method for changing Bolding fonts.
You can also read:
How to modify the Control Center in the new iOS 11 iPhone.