Castor oil can be used; To remove moles, warts, and pigmentation on the skin, by following the following steps:
- Add a little baking soda to a few drops of castor oil, and you can mix aspirin powder with them.
- Gently rub the mixture on the mole, and leave it for a few hours to dry naturally.
- Repeat the process twice a day, for about a month.
Apple cider vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is one of the popular ingredients that can be used to get rid of moles. Because it contains malic acid and tartaric acid, which dissolve and remove moles, it can be used by following the following steps:
- Put a little apple cider vinegar on a piece of cotton.
- Put a piece of cotton on the mole, and leave it for an hour.
- Repeat the process for two weeks.
Onion is one of the best home remedies to get rid of moles, as it helps to remove them and unify the skin tone. Because of its acidic properties, it can be used by following these steps:
- Extract fresh onion juice.
- Apply the juice to the area where the moles are located, using a piece of cotton, and leave it on the skin for thirty minutes, then wash the skin.
- Repeat the process two to three times a day, for three weeks, or more.
Onion juice can be used in another way, namely:
- Mix equal parts of onion juice and apple cider vinegar.
- Apply the mixture to the moles.
- Leave the mixture on the skin for at least thirty minutes, or for the whole night.
- Repeat the process daily for a month, or until the moles disappear.
Other ways to remove moles from the face
There are many natural materials and ingredients that can be used to get rid of moles, including:
- Honey: Some studies indicate that honey contains antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties. It can be applied directly to moles; Which leads to its fading in a few days, according to the beliefs of some people.
- Aloe vera: Aloe vera contains many skin-enhancing properties. Natural or manufactured aloe vera gel can be applied to moles; To remove them over time, according to some people’s beliefs, but the sensitivity should be checked first, and to make sure that you are not allergic to them before using them.
- Garlic: Some believe that it is possible to get rid of moles, or reduce their appearance by placing garlic on them for a period of time; Because it contains enzymes that disintegrate the group of cells that cause the appearance of moles, but you must be careful; Because garlic can cause skin burns.
- ^ APT Brown (20-4-2017), “10 natural home remedies for moles removal”, www.vkool.com, Retrieved 4-12-2018. Edited.
- ↑ “5 ways to get rid of moles at home”, www.timesofindia.indiatimes.com,13-8-2018, Retrieved 4-12-2018. Edited.
- ↑ Jenna Fletcher (16-4-2018), “Can I get rid of a mole by myself?”, www.medicalnewstoday.com, Retrieved 4-12-2018. Edited.
How to remove a mole in a natural way