Fat burning soup
Many people suffer from the problem of accumulating fat in different areas of the body such as the abdomen and buttocks, so many of them resort to various methods that contribute to dissolving and getting rid of them, such as harsh dieting regimes, or expensive and painful liposuction operations, but the majority prefer simple and easy methods, so we will introduce you to our topic. About how to prepare soup to burn fat.
- A glass of tomato juice.
- Three heads of onions.
- Packet of ready-made onion soup.
- Two green capsicums.
- head of cabbage;
- Three quarters of a cup of fresh green beans.
- Half a kilogram of tomatoes.
- Six grains of carrots.
- Two cups of meat broth.
- Ten sticks of celery.
How to prepare
- Cut the head of cabbage, and bell peppers into thin slices.
- Peel the tomatoes, and cut them into small squares.
- Finely chop the onion and celery sticks.
- Cut the carrots into circular rings, and the green beans into medium-sized pieces.
- We put all the previous vegetables in one pot, and add to it the ready-made onion soup envelope.
- Pour the meat broth and tomato juice over the vegetable mixture, then cover all the ingredients with a sufficient amount of water.
- Put the pot on a medium heat, and let it come to a boil.
- Reduce the heat under the pot, and leave the mixture to boil for at least a quarter of an hour.
- Remove the soup from the heat, pour it into a plate, and serve immediately.
- Four teaspoons of olive oil.
- Two cups of tomato juice.
- The amount of salt, and black pepper to taste.
- Maggi cube.
- A little onion powder, and Italian spices.
- Four hundred and fifty grams of cabbage, cut into thin strips.
- Half a cup of chopped mushrooms.
- A cup of chopped tomatoes.
- Four cups of water.
- Three heads of onions cut into wings.
- One and a half bell peppers, cut into squares.
- Carrot cut into small cubes.
- Chopped leeks.
How to prepare
- Heat the olive oil in a saucepan over a medium heat, and saute the onions and peppers, stirring, until they are completely wilted.
- Add carrot pieces, shallots and mix the ingredients together for two full minutes.
- Add the chopped mushrooms, and the chopped tomatoes, stir the mixture again for a minute, then remove the pot from the heat, and leave it aside for some time.
- Put the Maggi cube, and pour water over it in a new saucepan.
- Add the previous vegetable mixture, pour the tomato juice over it, then add the cabbage slices, and stir the ingredients again.
- Leave the mixture on the fire until it boils completely, then flavor it with onion powder, Italian spices, black pepper, and salt with good stirring.
- Cover the pot, and leave it on a low heat for at least two hours.
- Pour the soup into a plate and serve hot.
How to prepare soup to burn fat