Tips to get shiny nails
There are many nail polish care products, and it is preferable to choose types that are free of chemical components; To give the nails health and natural luster, and shiny nails can be obtained by doing the following steps: 
- Wetting the nails well before starting the polishing stage; To protect it from drying out and breaking.
- Avoid using nail polish remover more than twice a month.
- Adopt acetone-free nail remover; As a strong drying substance for nails, it loses its natural luster.
Transparent nail polish
Transparent nail polish is used by placing it on colored nails, it gives them a shine that exceeds the shine of colored nail polish, protects them from cracking, and gives them an aesthetic touch. or cracking, unlike the types of colored polish, and the transparent nail polish is placed in the same steps and method of colored nail polish, and it is preferable to put a layer of it directly on the nail; To enhance its strength against breakage.
Moisturizing the nail
Moisturizing the nail helps promote nail growth, makes it look healthy, protects it from cracking, cracking, or dryness, and gives it a natural shine. Natural oil is placed on the nail and the skin around it, according to a dermatologist at Hackensack University Medical Center in New Jersey.
Olive oil is used to treat nail problems, such as dryness and breakage, and gives them strength and health. Olive oil is similar in its results to treatments that are prescribed to treat nails with a prescription; For its ability to penetrate the skin and nails, repair damage, give the nails softness and smoothness, and give them a healthy shine. Olive oil can be used by following the following steps:
- Put a small amount of olive oil, and heat it in the microwave, then leave it to cool slightly.
- Soak the nails in olive oil for fifteen to thirty minutes.
- Massage the nails and the skin around them with the oil, in circular motions, to be completely absorbed.
- A cotton swab is used to put olive oil on the nail, which gives it shine and enhances its protection from the danger of chemical components contained in nail polish.
- Prepare a mixture of one part of lemon juice with three parts of olive oil, and soak the hands in it for five to ten minutes, and it is preferable to cover the hands with cotton gloves, leave them overnight, and remove them in the morning.
- ↑ Nail Polish 101, “Nail Polish 101”, health.howstuffworks.com, Retrieved 5-27-2018. Edited.
- ↑ ROSE KIVI (18-7-2017), “Tips on how to apply nail polish”, www.livestrong.com, Retrieved 27-5-2018. Edited.
- ↑ Colette Bouchez, “A Dozen Tips for More Beautiful Nails”, www.webmd.com, Retrieved 5-28-2018. Edited.
- ↑ SHARIN GRIFFIN (18-7-2017), “Use of Olive Oil for Nail Growth & Care”, www.livestrong.com, Retrieved 28-5-2018. Edited.
nail polish method