How to pay for the 2022 Netflix subscription through Fawry It is one of the fast ways used to pay Netflix plans, and it is the most famous platform in the world to watch international movies and series. Paying Netflix from Fawry is one of the easiest payment methods used by subscribers, through a useful website that we will learn about in detail.
How to subscribe to Netflix
Before getting to know how to pay the subscription fees in Netflix, come with us to learn how to sign up for Netflix for free. Here is how to make a new subscription with the Al-Rajhi Card, and the steps are as follows:
- Go to the official Netflix Saudi website link or the main platform, click here.
- Click on Sign in to the Netflix platform by typing your email and password, and you will find the option directly at the top.
- Click on the Next option.
- Choose the plan that is right for you from many Netflix plans.
- Three plans: Standard, Basic, Premium.
- Click Next.
- Create a new account on Netflix if this is your first time using this platform.
- Start setting up the available payment method, as you will be able to start using your new membership on the site once you have selected the online payment method.
- Choose to pay by Visa Card or any other method.
How to pay for the 2022 Netflix subscription through Fawry
Fortunately, there are many ways you can pay your Netflix subscription, including:
- Pay your Netflix subscription via Fawry.
- Pay your Netflix subscription through the official website.
- Or use a Netflix instant code.
Here is a detailed explanation of the first and second methods so that you can pay the subscription fees on the platform and start activating a new membership account.
How to pay via Fawry Pay to subscribe to Netflix
Many customers and customers wishing to create a new account in Netflix can pay through the My Fawry application available on Android and iPhone, and the method is as follows:
- Download the myFawry electronic payment application for Android, click here.
- To download the myFawry app for iPhone, click here.
- Start installing the application on the smartphone in the iPhone or Android.
- Open the program on the mobile device by clicking on its icon.
- Create a new instant account using your mobile number, and your email to get the account that you will be able to use for payment.
- Add an electronic payment method such as Visa Card or MasterCard to activate the account, and you can also use the Netflix instant code, which is among the available options.
- Open the list of services available on the My Fawry app.
- Select the myFawry service.
- Click on the option (payment with service code) and you will find it next to the profile.
- Review the message you received on the phone or the postal message to enter the code sent from Netflix, where the activation code consists of 9 numbers.
- Choose to pay via an electronic wallet such as Qnb wallet or iPhone Cash, which is important to be documented in the application on My Fawry, and through which you can update the Netflix payment method.
- Now you can pay the 2022 Netflix subscription through Fawry.
Pay for your Netflix subscription through the Netflix app
- Go directly to the Netflix website, click here.
- Log in to the account by typing an email and password.
- Click Get started.
- Choose a Netflix package or plan.
- Choose the My Fawry payment method to pay for your Netflix subscription.
- You will receive a 9-digit e-mail, which is indicated on the subscription code.
- Go to any branch of Netflix or My Fawry Plus.
- Inform the seller of the code and that you have already paid the fee.
- Enter the numbers or the code sent to activate the account immediately.
Subscribe to Netflix with Al-Rajhi Card
It is worth noting that you can subscribe to Netflix with the Saudi Al-Rajhi Card, if you are in this country from the Arab Gulf countries. This Saudi bank provides you with the ability to pay the Netflix subscription, as the subscription fee will be deducted from the balance of the customer’s Al-Rajhi exchange card.
It is also possible to use the balances of other banks such as Zain Netflix and many official and express ways.
Payment method Netflix without visa
There are many people looking to pay Netflix fees without using a Visa Card, but in fact this is difficult, as charging the electronic wallet with money is done using your Visa account.
But it is possible to use other payment methods if available, including PayPal or Pioneer account, which is one of the most popular electronic payment methods in the world.
How to update your Netflix payment method
Any customer can update the payment method data on Netflix after a certain time, through the following steps:
- Go to the official Netflix website, click here.
- Log in by typing email, password.
- Click on Manage Netflix Account Information by clicking on Settings.
- Start entering your new Netflix fee payment information.
- Clicking OK.
- Payment method will be updated on Netflix.
Netflix subscription price in Egypt 2022
The price of the Netflix subscription in Egypt 2022 has been determined, according to the different packages, and they are as follows:
- The price of a Netflix subscription in Egypt is the standard package, 165 pounds.
- The price of the Netflix subscription in Egypt is the premium package, at a price of 200 pounds.
- The price of a Netflix subscription in Egypt, the basic plan, is only 120 pounds.
In today’s article, we learned about How to pay for the 2022 Netflix subscription through FawryIt is the fast method that is done through an application available on Android and iPhone iOS phones. You can also pay Netflix fees through the official website or any other methods.
Read more: Top 8 most downloaded smartphone apps despite Corona 2021