The ability to modify and change the shortcuts in the CC (Control Center) is one of the best features in the new iOS 11 system for iPhone, as this feature has made the control center more practical and effective than before, so you can amend it and change the icons and shortcuts in it as Love according to your own desire.
You can open and close the phone network transmission from it and put a shortcut for Notes taking applications and operate the feature of consuming less energy from the battery and other shortcuts and the features in it, and you can also arrange these same shortcuts inside the control center according to your desire and needs, and there is an additional option that allows you to remove any From these shortcuts from the control center if you do not want them, here is how to perform this process in easy and simple steps.
Basic shortcuts in the Control Center
You should know that there are some shortcuts that are not allowed to be removed from the control center or any modification of them, because they are installed in the control center as basic settings and you will not be able to remove them, and these shortcuts are Airplane Mode, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Audio Playback, and Lock Screen Rotation, Do Not Disturb and Screen Mirroring.
How to add new shortcuts in the iOS 11 Control Center
- The first step, open the Settings app on iPhone.
- Then click on Choose Control Center or Settings.
- And now a new screen will open for you, click on the plus + green sign below under the word More Controls to add the applications or shortcuts you want in the control center, and your choices will go to the top as shown in the picture.
How to remove shortcuts from the iOS 11 Control Center
As we have noticed, there is an option to remove any shortcuts you do not want again from the Control Center, as follows:
- Open the Settings app again.
- Click Control Center from the available options.
- The shortcuts window that we have opened before will open for you, choose the shortcut you want to remove from the control center and then click on the red negative sign (-) and then click on the word Remove as shown in the picture.
How to arrange shortcuts in the iOS 11 Control Center
There is an additional way in which you can adjust the order of the shortcuts in the Control Center as you wish:
- Open the Settings app on your iOS device.
- Then press Control Center setting.
- Long press the app or shortcut you want to sort in the upper part under the word Include, then drag it up or down in the order you want.
You can learn more about the features and features of the new iOS 11 system here:
- Find out about the most important features of the new iOS 11 update.