The fenugreek is a useful food for the body, and the fenugreek is used in several ways, so that it can be added to different foods and desserts, and it is also eaten as a kind of hot drink, and it is used in preparing mixtures and natural recipes for treating health and aesthetic problems. Egyptian cuisine includes many popular sweets that distinguish it from other countries, among them the knotted or cut fenugreek, which depends in its preparation on honey or pomegranate molasses, as it is considered one of the healthy sweets; Because it contains beneficial substances for health such as fenugreek and peanuts, in addition to its use as a natural recipe to gain weight and get rid of thinness within a short period of time, and below we will mention its work in two ways and mention its benefits.
Egyptian knotted ring
- Three kilograms of blackstrap molasses.
- Quarter of a kilo of peeled peanuts.
- One-eighth of a kilogram of sesame.
- A kilogram of roasted and ground fenugreek.
- Two cups of oil.
- Half a cup of white flour.
How to prepare
- Put a wide frying pan on the fire, and put the oil, peanuts and sesame in it.
- Flip the ingredients until they are roasted and golden in color.
- Gradually add the flour, and stir until slightly browned.
- Add honey and stir until it boils well, then add the fenugreek and stir.
- Leave the ingredients to boil over a low heat for ten minutes, while stirring.
- Take it off the heat, and put it on a plate to cool.
- Store it in a clean glass jar or sterilized glass container.
Held or extracted benefits
The seated fenugreek is one of the most common foods used to gain weight and get rid of thinness. A small spoon of it contains a large proportion of calories, iron, proteins, and many vitamins that promote general health. In addition, it is one of the recipes that fatten the cheeks and supply them; Therefore, it is recommended to give it to children who suffer from thinness, but it must be taken into account not to overdo it for patients with diabetes and pressure; Because it contains a large amount of sugar.
How the ring works