Some housewives get bored of repeating the same steps when preparing some types of foods, such as the Alexandrian liver, so if you have passion and enthusiasm in making it delicious and do not make a great effort when preparing it, follow us to the end to tell you how to make the Alexandrian liver in easy and simple steps, out Out of the ordinary, professional like restaurants.
Alexandrian liver and its benefits
The Alexandrian liver is one of the most popular dishes in the Arab countries, due to its delicious taste, easy preparation method, and distinct flavor, not to mention the health benefits it provides, thanks to its richness in iron and vitamin A, which help promote digestion and reduce the chances of anemia, due to their ability to on hemoglobin production.
It also contains folic acid, vitamin B, copper and manganese, all of which contribute to strengthening muscles and nerves, so you can make the most of all these benefits, learn how to make Alexandrian liver with onions and enjoy its wonderful taste and delicious taste.
How to make the original Alexandrian liver
There have been many TV programs in recent times that offer many ways to make liver, but we want to take your hand away from the usual ways and we will dictate a simple way to you and at the same time get a wonderful taste, please note that the following ingredients are enough for 4 people and contain 300 calories, only Follow the following:
Alexandrian liver ingredients
- Half a kilo of liver cut into longitudinal strips.
- Two tablespoons of sunflower oil.
- 3 medium-sized onions, sliced lengthwise.
- Slices of colored pepper.
- 2 medium-sized tomatoes, also sliced.
- Two tablespoons of vinegar.
- A quarter of a teaspoon of cumin, or as desired.
- Pinch of black pepper and salt.
- spoon of lemon juice.
- Two tablespoons of chopped parsley.
How to prepare the Alexandrian liver
- In a bowl, put the liver, spices, vinegar, lemon juice, and chopped garlic.
- Stir well and put in the fridge for about an hour.
- Prepare a medium-sized frying pan, add the oil, and then the onion slices, stirring until softened.
- Put the colored pepper slices, stirring, for about 5 minutes.
- Add the spiced liver, while also stirring for several minutes.
- Finally, add the longitudinal tomato slices and fine parsley, stirring until completely set.
Read also: How to make grilled kofta, the way of top chefs
How to make liver with pepper
Another simplified way to make the Alexandrian liver, its ingredients are available and the end result is a delicious and delicious taste, as it is prepared in restaurants:
- 3 teaspoons of white vinegar.
- A tablespoon of fine garlic.
- Slices of green bell pepper.
- Slices of hot red pepper.
- two big spoons of lemon juice.
- 500 grams of beef liver, cut into thin slices.
- Two tablespoons of olive oil.
- A quarter of a teaspoon of black pepper.
- Pinch of paprika and cumin.
- A quarter of a teaspoon of salt.
- 4 loaves of bread.
How to prepare
- To get rid of the smell of liver, it is soaked in milk for about 20 minutes and then washed.
- In a medium-sized bowl, place the oil and ½ teaspoon of the garlic prepared before.
- Add the liver, stirring continuously.
- In a small bowl, mix together: the remaining garlic, lemon juice, cayenne pepper, salt, and black pepper.
- When the liver turns brown, add the green pepper slices and continue to stir well.
- Add the previous mixture of spices, as well as the green pepper slices, and stir for several minutes until the liver absorbs the flavor of the spices and seasoning.
- The liver is now ready to serve with bread.
In conclusion… You have fully learned how the original Alexandrian liver works, try it now and get a wonderful taste and benefit from all the nutrients and vitamins it contains.
See the original thread here