The way to make the sweet gelash is something many are looking for, as goulash is one of the most famous types of pastries used in oriental sweets, and what distinguishes the gelash most is that it is formed in several easy and distinctive ways. The Gilash.
method Action Gelash dough
Gilash dough is one of the best doughs with multiple chips spread on the tables of the Levant and Egypt, so we offer you the best way to make the gelash dough:
Gelash dough ingredients
Many people find it difficult to prepare gelash dough like a professional, but if you follow the steps carefully, the result will be impressive, here are the ingredients in detail:
- 4 cups of fine flour.
- 2 cups of hot water.
- A tablespoon of salt.
- A cup of starch so that we can spread the dough with it.
How to prepare dough gelash
Follow these steps in exact order to get the desired result:
- Bring a bowl and put the salt and flour in it and stir well, then add the amount of hot water gradually, taking into account the continuous stirring, until you get a completely cohesive dough.
- We prepare the dough and start rolling it in a cylindrical shape, then cut it into approximately twenty pieces.
- We begin to stack the dough pieces in a tray, and make sure to cover the dough with a piece of a kind of mandarin cloth, and leave the dough to rest a little for about an hour.
- We prepare the dough balls, then we dip them in starch and begin to roll them out on a marble or any solid surface using a rolling pin to be very thin.
- We stack the pieces of gelash on top of each other and sprinkle a little starch between them so that the dough does not stick together.
- After the quantity is over, we roll the gelash chips with parchment paper, and keep it in the fridge until use.
How to work Aljlash sweet With pudding
Gilash is a dough that can be made from many sweet and sour recipes, and one of the most famous types of gelash is sweet gelash with pudding, and here are the ingredients in detail:
- A cup of liquid butter.
- 12 sheets of gelash dough.
- A quarter cup of sugar.
- A quarter cup of nuts or crushed pistachios.
- A tablespoon of orange blossom water or rose water or vanilla to taste.
Ingredients for preparing pudding
To prepare pudding we have to prepare the following ingredients:
- Two and a half cups of yogurt milk.
- Half a cup of sugar, or to taste.
- A quarter cup of starch.
- A tablespoon of orange blossom or vanilla water.
- And for decoration: various nuts.
Watch also: How to make sweet potatoes
How to prepare gelash with pudding
To get gelash with pudding as it is served in the original way, you have to follow the following steps:
- Bring a tray and grease it with a little butter and start stacking the gelash paper in layers and between each layer and the other a sprinkle of butter until you finish the first layer.
- We start preparing the pudding, then we prepare a bowl and put the milk with starch, sugar, and rose water or blossom and mix well on cold, then it is raised over a low heat.
- Stirring continues until the mixture turns into a cohesive white liquid, then leaves a stew until it cools slightly.
- Pour an amount of pudding as a middle layer inside the jellash tray, and the amount of pudding is as desired.
- We bring the rest of the gelash chips and begin to stack it in layers and between each layer and the other a sprinkle of butter to prevent it sticking to each other.
- Bring a cup of milk and melt a little ghee or butter in it and add it to the goulash tray.
- We put the tray in the preheated oven and leave it on a medium temperature for 10 minutes until fully cooked, and serve hot after being decorated with nuts, and a thousand here.
Watch also: How to fry fish
How to work Aljlash sweet Toes
Fingers gelash is one of the most popular and favorite types of oriental sweets, especially if it is stuffed with delicious nuts.
The components of sweet gelash fingers
The sweet gelash with nuts is the favorite among many in terms of flavor, and here are the ingredients in detail:
- Half a kilo of Algelash paper.
- A cup and a half of your favorite nuts.
- Only a quarter cup of butter or margarine to taste.
- Two cups of sherbet or syrup, which can be substituted for white honey.
- Half a cup of coconut and raisins.
- A pinch of cinnamon.
How to prepare sweet gelash fingers
You have to follow the following steps to get gelash in the form of fingers as it is offered in the most famous stores:
- We bring a small bowl and mix all the nuts with raisins, coconut, a pinch of cinnamon and a quarter cup of honey or syrup and stir the mixture well until it is completely mixed.
- We start by opening the gelash roll and cutting the paper in half to the desired size.
- Grease the goulash paper with a little butter or ghee, put an amount of the nuts filling and start rolling the goulash paper with the sides well covered.
- Grease the baking tray with butter or ghee, then stack the grits fingers until the quantity runs out.
- Enter the tray in the oven, to be preheated on a medium temperature, and leave it until its face turns golden.
- Take the hot goulash out of the oven, pour the sherbet or cold white honey on it so that the goulash drinks the syrup well, decorate it with nuts and serve.
way of work The Gilash With meat
Gelash is one of the pastries that can be served sweet and sour, and one of the most beautiful types of goulash is goulash with minced meat, especially in banquets and parties, and here is the method in detail.
The ingredients for a tray of gelash with meat
We offer you the ingredients in detail to get the most beautiful goulash tray with meat as follows:
- Half a kilo of finely ground meat.
- A cup of warm milk yogurt.
- Half a kilo of gelash chips.
- A glass of water.
- Two medium sized onions, finely chopped.
- A cup of cheese and can be dispensed as desired.
- A cup of ghee or butter to taste.
- Half a cup of chopped parsley.
- Salt and black pepper to taste.
- an egg.
How to prepare gelash with minced meat
You have to follow the following steps carefully to get a tray of goulash with meat with a distinctive and delicious taste:
- Bring a bowl and raise it on the stove, and put the chopped onion in it with an amount of oil and stir until it turns white.
- Add the ground meat to the mixture with a pinch of salt and black pepper and stir until it changes color.
- Add a cup of water to the meat and leave it until fully cooked, then remove it from the heat and set aside.
- We prepare a tray and spread it with a measure of butter or ghee as desired, and we start stacking 4 chips of gelash, on which we put between each layer and the other a sprinkle of the fatty substance to prevent it from sticking.
- We add a layer of meat and a sprinkle of parsley on the gelash, and add an amount of cheese if used.
- We re-apply 4 layers of gelash in the same way as the previous one, and repeat until the quantity runs out, then apply the last layer of gelash with three tablespoons of butter or ghee, then cut into squares.
- Bring a bowl and put the egg in it with a cup of yogurt, milk with black pepper, salt and a pinch of cinnamon to taste and stir well, and pour the mixture on the gelash.
- We put the tray in the preheated oven on a medium temperature and leave it for a period of not less than 20 minutes and not more than 30 minutes.
- When the goulash turns golden, take it out of the oven and chop again and serve hot with a pinch of chopped parsley for garnishing, and it’s a thousand here.
Thus, we have presented to you the most famous ways in which the gelash comes, whether sweet or savory, and the most beautiful and easiest ways to get a wonderful gelash dough, we hope that we have helped you, follow us for everything new.