- Three cups of flour
- Three tablespoons of powdered milk
- A small spoonful of salt.
- A large spoonful of sugar.
- 1 tablespoon of instant yeast
- A quarter cup of corn oil.
- One medium sized egg.
- A cup of warm water.
How to prepare
- Install the paddle attachment, then put three cups of flour, three tablespoons of powdered milk, one teaspoon of salt, one tablespoon of sugar, one tablespoon of instant yeast, a quarter cup of corn oil, and one medium-sized egg in the mixer bowl. .
Stir them and add a cup of warm water, then run the mixer for 8 minutes to form a cohesive and smooth dough, and more flour can be added if needed.
- Put the dough after cutting it into balls inside a tray greased with a little oil or flour, then cover it so that it does not stick, and leave it for 30 minutes in a warm place to rest.
- Half a kilo of green spinach.
- One onion
- A quarter cup of olive oil.
- A quarter cup of fresh lemon juice.
- A tablespoon of local red sumac.
- Salt, to taste.
- Sprinkle of black pepper.
- A quarter of a teaspoon of pepper, as desired.
How to prepare
- Wash the green spinach well, then chop it finely, and drain it completely from the water.
Peel the onions and chop them, then put the chopped spinach in a bowl. Put the chopped onions, olive oil, sumac, salt, pepper, fresh lemon juice and chili as desired.
- Put the flour on the table you are working on, and then roll out the dough in a circular shape
- Add the filling and then close it well from all edges, and make it in the form of a triangle, then put it in a tray with short edges, and grease it with oil.
- Cover the tray with nylon, then continue like this until the amount of dough is finished.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees, then put the tray inside the oven, then leave it until it is done
- Fry her face until it becomes golden in color.
Spinach with rice and minced meat
- One kilogram of spinach, cleaned and chopped.
- Half a kilogram of coarsely minced meat.
- One large onion, sliced lengthwise into thin slices.
- One small onion, finely chopped.
- Half a cup of lemon juice.
- One clove of crushed garlic.
- Three tablespoons of fresh cilantro, finely chopped.
- Two and a half tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- Spices problem.
- Salt to taste.
How to prepare
- Fry the finely sliced onions in a tablespoon of vegetable oil until golden, then add the chopped spinach and stir from time to time.
- Put garlic and green coriander in a small frying pan with ½ tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- Add to the coriander and garlic the lemon juice, spices and salt, then add them all to the spinach.
- Reduce the heat and let the mixture cook for 10 minutes. A little water can be added if needed.
- Fry finely chopped onions in 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil, until softened, then add the minced meat, spices and salt.
- Cook the meat until it becomes brown in colour.
- Pour the meat mixture over the spinach and mix well and serve the spinach dish with rice and minced meat.
How to make spinach