In the blessed month of Ramadan, the most delicious food and drinks are prepared, especially during Ramadan feasts that bring together family members and relatives with each other at one table, but it is necessary to pay attention to the quality of dishes that are served for breakfast, provided that they contain various types of vegetables to avoid the occurrence of some health problems such as constipation And the following are a number of recipes that can be presented in Ramadan.
Indian Edam with chicken
- Half a kilogram of shredded chicken breast.
- A tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- A chopped onion.
- Crushed cloves of garlic.
- A tablespoon of grated ginger.
- A tablespoon of turmeric.
- A teaspoon of cinnamon spice.
- A teaspoon of hot pepper seasoning.
- A teaspoon of cumin spice.
- Half a cup of curd.
- Salt, to taste.
How to prepare:
- Heat the oil in a pot on the stove, then saute the garlic and onions until they wilt.
- Add the chicken pieces and continue to stir them with the onions and garlic until browned.
- Add the curd to the chicken, then flavor it with turmeric, cinnamon, salt, ginger, cumin, and hot pepper.
- Pour a small amount of water, then stir the ingredients together using a wooden spoon.
- Cover the pot, then reduce the heat under it, and leave it until it becomes tender.
Vegetable tray with cheese
- A piece of eggplant.
- Two tomatoes.
- an onion.
- Two sweet potatoes.
- Two zucchini.
- Two islands.
- Three colored sweet peppers.
- A cup of cream.
- Two cups of grated cheese.
- Half a teaspoon of salt.
- Half a teaspoon of black pepper seasoning.
- Half a teaspoon of paprika.
- Four tablespoons of olive oil.
How to prepare:
- Cut the vegetables into slices.
- Arrange the vegetable slices in a glass oven dish, and sprinkle them with paprika, black pepper, and salt.
- Pour the olive oil over the vegetables, then mix them together.
- Mix the cream and grated cheese in a bowl, then spread it on the face of the tray.
- Put the dish in the hot oven at a temperature of one hundred and eighty degrees Celsius for about forty minutes until the food is tender.
- Remove the dish from the oven and place it under the grill for about five minutes, until the top is browned.
- One hundred and twenty grams of mushrooms, washed and cut into small pieces.
- One hundred and twenty grams of rusk.
- One medium zucchini, cut into cubes.
- A large onion cut into cubes.
- Half a cup of carrots cut into cubes.
- Twenty-five grams of salted and roasted cashews.
- Two tablespoons of parsley.
- A teaspoon of black pepper seasoning.
- Small spoon of salt.
How to prepare:
- Stir-fry the mushrooms for two minutes in a frying pan over a medium heat without adding oil, until they dry out a little.
- Place the onions, carrots, zucchini, and cashews in a food processor, and grind until a smooth paste forms.
- Put the mixture in a flooded bowl, add rusk, salt, dry parsley, mushrooms, and black pepper, and stir together until mixed.
- Shape the dough into four thick round discs.
- Place the tablets on the electric grill for five minutes until the first side is tender, then turn it on the second side for another five minutes.
- Repeat the process with the rest of the disks, then arrange them on a serving plate.
How to make some Ramadan food