Orange jam is one of the delicious jams, and it is one of the foods that is frequently eaten in the winter, because it stretches the body, and it is often made in the winter because oranges are abundant in winter and marmalade is included in many cold and hot desserts.
Three kilos of oranges, lemon, sugar, two lemons
- Peel the orange and chop lengthwise, then remove the white peel and chop the orange crosswise in the form of thin slices, then put lemon juice for each kilogram of orange in the amount of two lemons, then leave all the materials to soak for half an hour.
- Boil the orange peel for ten minutes, then change the water and boil it again for another ten minutes, then filter and lend each kilogram of sliced orange a kilogram of sugar and two cups of water, then mix the sugar with water over a medium heat. Then add to the sugar mixture the chopped orange peel and dry it from the fire, stir and leave for an hour.
- A little of it is placed on a plate, and if it curdles quickly, it means that it has matured, and then it cools and is packed in jars, and orange jam can be made from orange cake.
Six tablespoons of orange juice, one cup of sifted cake flour, a quarter of a teaspoon of salt, one cup of sugar, five eggs, a spoonful of orange peel.
Half a cup of butter, a quarter cup of fine sugar, powder, two tablespoons of milk, three tablespoons of orange juice, three quarters of a cup of chopped walnuts very finely.
- Grease two diameter molds with butter, then cover their bottom with baking paper greased with butter, then beat the egg yolk for a few minutes or until it thickens, then add half a cup of orange peel and salt to the eggs and beat the mixture until it becomes thick. Beat the egg whites until fluffy, then gradually add the rest of the sugar and beat the mixture. Then add the egg whites to the egg yolk mixture and stir from top to bottom with a spoon until the mixture is mixed.
- Pour the dough into the two molds evenly and smooth the surface of the two molds. Bake the molds for 30 minutes, then leave the molds for ten minutes to cool completely and remove the paper from them.
How to prepare the filling
Beat the butter, then add a little sugar, a little milk and orange juice to it, and beat the butter after each addition until the sugar and juice run out, then divide each mold into two halves with a knife and then insert between the two halves a cardboard sheet to lift the top half of the cake easily, then flip the first half and place it on a special plate then Grease the first half of the filling, then cover with the second half, and brush with a little filling, then brush the sides and surface of the cake with the rest of the filling, then place the chopped walnuts in the soles of the palm and press on the sides so that the walnuts stick to the cream. When the mold cools, it is placed in the refrigerator until serving.
How to make orange jam