Lasagna is a type of pasta, and its origin is in Italian dishes, and then spread to the rest of the world, where it is distinguished by its wonderful and delicious taste, and ease of preparation, as it consists of several layers of pasta slices, and it also differs in the way it is prepared according to different flavors, according to the habits of Every country, there is lasagna with minced meat, lasagna with bechamel, lasagna with spinach, lasagna with vegetables, and lasagna with chicken and mushrooms, which we will talk about how to prepare in this article.
Lasagna with chicken, mushrooms and bechamel
- A box of lasagna slices.
- A cup of chopped mushrooms.
- Two cups of washed chicken breast, cut into small squares.
- A large sweet green pepper cut into small pieces.
- Two tablespoons of soft butter.
- Two onions cut into small cubes.
- Two tablespoons of finely chopped green coriander.
- Two tablespoons of finely chopped green mint.
- A cube of chicken broth.
- Two tablespoons of tomato sauce.
- Half a cup of water.
- A teaspoon of chicken seasoning.
- A small pinch of ground cardamom.
Bechamel Sauce Ingredients:
- Four tablespoons of flour.
- Two tablespoons of butter.
- A liter and a half of milk.
- A cube of chicken broth.
- Pinch of white pepper.
- A pinch of cardamom.
- Two triangles of cheese.
- Pinch of grated mozzarella cheese.
How to prepare
Prepare chicken and mushrooms:
- Heat the butter, then add the onion, and stir well until it wilts.
- Add chicken broth, spices, tomato sauce, sweet pepper, mushrooms and chicken, then stir well for five minutes.
- Add chopped mint, chopped coriander, stir well for five minutes, then remove the pot from the heat, then set it aside.
Prepare the bechamel sauce:
- Melt the butter, then add the flour, stir well, then gradually pour the milk with constant stirring.
- Put the chicken broth cube, triangle cheese, and spices, then stir well until the ingredients are homogeneous, then remove the pot from the fire, and then set it aside.
- Spread a small amount of the béchamel sauce in an oven tray, or a Pyrex dish, then arrange the lasagna slices on top of the bechamel, then put a small amount of the chicken and mushroom mixture.
- Spread a layer of béchamel sauce over the chicken and mushroom mixture, then arrange the lasagna slices on top, then put the rest of the chicken and mushroom mixture on top, then distribute the rest of the béchamel sauce, then sprinkle the mozzarella cheese over it.
- We put the lasagna tray in a preheated oven for about an hour, then put it in the bottom layer until the cheese melts and becomes browned.
How to make lasagna with chicken and mushrooms