Ice cream is an ice cream made from milk, water, sugar, or fruit juice, in addition to many other flavors. It is frequently eaten in the hot summer. It can also be obtained ready-made from shops, or prepared at home. This dessert is used in the preparation of Many delicious recipes, the most important of which is the ice cream cake, which we will present to you the methods of preparing it in the lines of our next topic.
Ice cream cake
- A quarter cup of vegetable oil.
- A package of ready-made cake mix.
- a glass of water.
- A quantity of chocolate chips – as desired.
- Two eggs.
- A pack of vanilla ice cream.
How to prepare
- Mix eggs, oil, ready-made cake mix, and water together in one bowl, until we get a smooth mixture.
- Pour the cake mixture into a mold previously greased with a small amount of vegetable oil.
- We put the mold in a preheated oven at 180 ° C, and leave it until it is completely cooked.
- Take the cake out of the oven, and set it aside to cool.
- Cut the cake tin into two equal layers, and put the first layer back in the cake tin.
- Pour half the amount of ice cream over the cake layer, then cover it with the second cake layer.
- Pour the remaining amount of ice cream on top of the cake layer, then sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- We put the ice cream cake mold in the refrigerator for a period of no less than four hours, until it is frozen and firm, then serve it cold.
Creamy ice cream cake
- Two packets of chocolate cake mix.
- A quantity of each of: chocolate chips, chocolate sauce, and caramel sauce – as desired.
- Two and a half cups of cream.
- Half a tablespoon of vanilla.
- A bottle of sweetened condensed milk.
How to prepare
- Prepare the chocolate cake mixture, bake it according to the instructions on the package, and leave it aside to cool.
- Beat the cream in the electric mixer for a while until it thickens and doubles in size.
- Add the condensed milk, and vanilla while continuing to mix until we get a smooth mixture.
- Pour the previous ice cream mixture into a bowl, and put it in the refrigerator for at least four hours, until it freezes and hardens.
- Divide the previously baked cake in half, and place the first half of it in a movable base cake pan.
- Pour half the amount of ice cream on top of the cake layer, then cover it with the second half of the cake mould.
- Distribute the remaining amount of ice cream on top of the cake, then put the mold into the refrigerator for a period of no less than three hours, until it cools down well.
- We take out the ice cream cake from the refrigerator, sprinkle with chocolate chips, caramel sauce and chocolate, and serve it immediately.
How to make ice cream cake