Ice cream is a kind of cold dessert that most people like, especially in the summer. Because it helps to refresh and cool the body, and perhaps the most important thing that distinguishes it is its delicious and delicious taste, in addition, it is characterized by a variety of methods of presentation, as it can be presented in cups, or in the form of a sandwich, or stuffed with crunchy biscuits, and in this article we will mention how to prepare biscuits Ice cream at home, in addition to how to prepare several types of ice cream.
Ice cream stationery
- Half a cup of softened butter.
- Half a cup of brown sugar.
- A quarter of a cup of natural honey.
- A quarter cup of all-purpose white flour.
How to prepare
- Put the soft butter, honey and sugar in a saucepan on the fire and stir well until the sugar dissolves, then remove the mixture from the heat and add the flour while continuing to stir until we have a semi-liquid dough.
- We put a small amount of the dough in a large spoon, then we pour the dough into a greased oven tray, taking care to leave a space between one piece and another.
- We put the tray in the oven on medium heat for ten minutes or until the biscuits acquire a golden color, then we take them out of the oven and leave them to cool for five minutes.
- Roll the ice cream biscuits on a metal stationery until we have a roll, then put it aside for twenty minutes or until it cools.
- Carefully remove the ice cream stationery, then it is ready to use.
Oreo ice cream
- A cup of powdered cream.
- a glass of milk;
- Half a cup of Oreo cookies, cut into small pieces.
- A quarter cup of fat cheese.
How to prepare
- Put the powdered cream and milk in a bowl and mix well, then add the fat cheese and continue mixing.
- Add the Oreo biscuits and continue mixing until the ingredients mix with each other, and we have a semi-homogeneous mixture.
- Put the ice cream mixture in a large container, then put it in the refrigerator for a whole day or until it is completely firm.
- We take out the ice cream from the refrigerator, stuff it in an ice cream container, and serve it cold.
mango ice cream
- Four mangoes, peeled and cut into small pieces.
- a cup of sugar.
- Two cups of whipped cream.
- A teaspoon of liquid vanilla.
How to prepare
- Put the mango in a bowl and mash it well, then add half the amount of sugar and mix.
- Put the whipped cream and the remaining amount of sugar in another bowl and mix well, then add the mango mixture and mix until the ingredients are homogeneous with each other.
- Put the ice cream mixture in a large container, and put it in the refrigerator for ten hours or until it cools completely.
- We take out the ice cream from the refrigerator and put it in the electric mixer and mix well until we get a smooth mixture, then return it to the refrigerator for another ten hours.
- We take out the ice cream from the refrigerator, and stuff it into an ice cream container.
How to make ice cream biscuits