Donuts are a type of baked goods, and some people call them sweet cake, and donuts are made in abundance, and they are famous in American cuisine. ; Such as jam, and chocolate sauce, and in this article we are going to talk about how to prepare the curly donut.
- a cup of flour.
- a glass of water.
- Four large eggs.
- Half a cup of butter.
- Quarter of a teaspoon of salt.
- Amount of oil for frying and browning.
- Two cups of powdered sugar.
- Two tablespoons of warm liquid milk.
- Half a teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
How to prepare
- Mix water, salt and butter together.
- Put the pot on a medium heat, and leave it until the ingredients come to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to low and pour the flour all at once.
- Stir the previous mixture quickly until you get a cohesive dough.
- Remove the dough from the heat, and leave it to cool for at least five minutes.
- Put the dough in the electric mixer.
- Install the net whisking paddle of the electric mixer.
- Add the eggs one at a time to the dough, beating each egg before adding the other.
- Add the vanilla, and beat until you get a thick, creamy mixture.
- Pour the mixture you got into a piping bag.
- Pin its decorating disk to the bottom of the pastry bag, which gives the curly look.
- Take a tray, grease it with a little butter, sprinkle it with a little flour or cover it with butter paper.
- Press the pastry bag over the tray to become a curly donut, and you can shape the donuts into curly columns or curly circles.
- Repeat the previous step until the quantity runs out, taking care to leave a space between the piece and the other.
- Place the curly donut tray in the freezer for thirty minutes, until cool and slightly frozen.
- Mix the caster sugar, liquid milk, vanilla and cinnamon to prepare the topping, and put the bowl in the refrigerator.
- Cover a large plate with paper to absorb excess oil.
- Put an amount of oil in a deep frying pan on the fire, and wait for it to heat up.
- Fry the donuts in plenty of oil until they get a golden color, taking care not to burn.
- Remove the donuts from the oil, and place them on a tray covered with paper to absorb the excess oil.
- Grease the surface and sides of the curly donuts with the coverage you prepared earlier, and place them on a mesh or colander to get rid of the extra coverage.
How to make a curly donut