Carpet candy is one of the innovative sweets. The world of sweets is a large, vast, limitless world that is constantly evolving and improving. The success of the candy depends primarily on its taste and shape; Where chefs have become masterful and inventing different shapes that are close to the real shapes to attract attention and increase the demand for them as well. The carpet candy is similar to the floor carpet, but it actually consists of layers, and the last layer is the one that is in the shape of the carpet.
Carpet candy making
- Three packets of tea biscuits.
- Two cups of liquid milk.
- Two packets of caramel cream.
- Two cans of cream.
- Twelve sticks of Kitkat biscuits.
- Two packets of Dream Whip cream.
- Eight tablespoons of cocoa.
- Crushed dark chocolate.
- Oreo biscuit crumbs.
- Crumbled tea biscuit.
- Grated coconut.
How to prepare
- Bring a tray of Pyrex according to the ingredients you have, then dip an amount of tea biscuits in liquid milk and put them in the tray.
- Mix the cream, the Dream Whip cream, the cream caramel, the cocoa, and the chickpeas in the electric mixer well to get homogeneous ingredients.
- Take an amount of the previous cream mixture and spread it over the biscuit layer in the pyrex tray.
- Dip another amount of biscuit in liquid milk, and place it on top of the cream layer, then take an amount of the cream mixture and place it on top of the biscuit layer, and so on alternately until the quantities are finished.
- Bring the ingredients of the last layer and distribute them according to the shape you want to get a carpet-like shape, then put them in the refrigerator and serve cold.
Carpet dessert with Nescafe
- A box of plain tea biscuits.
- Three quarters of a cup of liquid milk.
- Eighty-five grams of cream.
- Thirty-five grams of cream caramel.
- Seventy-five grams of Kitkat chocolate.
- A teaspoon of Nescafe.
- A quarter of a teaspoon of vanilla.
- Forty grams of cream.
How to prepare
- Mix the milk with the cream caramel in a cooking pot, then put it on the fire and keep stirring until the ingredients boil, then remove it from the heat and set it aside until it cools.
- Mix the chocolate, cream, cream, vanilla, nescafe and cocoa together in a separate bowl, then pour the mixture over the previous cream caramel mixture and stir well.
- Dip half of the biscuits in liquid milk, then put them in a pyrex tray, then put a layer of the caramel cream mixture.
- Repeat the previous step, alternating between the biscuits dipped in milk and the cream-caramel mixture until the amount is used up.
- Garnish the last layer with pistachio nuts, shredded coconut and Oreo biscuits, crumbled in longitudinal lines to form the rug.
Carpet Cake Video
What is the secret behind the name of this cake? Does it really look like a rug? :
How to make carpet ornaments