How to make apple cider vinegar
To make apple cider vinegar, the following ingredients are required:
- 450g of apple core and peel (the peels can only be used if the apples are organically grown).
- Two or three tablespoons of table sugar or honey.
- Two or three cups of filtered (filtered) water.
How to prepare
To prepare apple cider vinegar, follow these steps:
- Mix one tablespoon of honey or table sugar for each cup of filtered water.
- Put the core and peel of the apple in a glass bowl, then pour the sugar solution over it until it is covered.
- Cover the bowl with a piece of cloth, and leave it at room temperature for a week if prepared with a sugar solution, and for two weeks if prepared with a honey solution, stirring vigorously at least once a day.
- During this, it is noticed that the liquid coagulates at the top due to the fermentation process, especially when stirring.
- Drain the liquid from the fruit when it turns dark after a week or two.
- Keep the liquid at room temperature, stirring at least once a day for a period ranging from two weeks to a month, until the liquid smells like vinegar and tastes sour.
- Leave the container uncovered until the vinegar is strong enough, as the bacteria that make up the vinegar need oxygen.
- Put the liquid in a glass vial, and store it away from heat and direct light.
apple cider vinegar benefits
Apple cider vinegar has many benefits, including:
- Eliminate harmful bacteria: Apple cider vinegar has been considered a natural disinfectant and cleanser for wounds for more than two thousand years, as it has been used to treat nail fungus, lice, warts, and ear infections. Vinegar bacteria from growing in food.
- Diabetes control: Some research shows that taking apple cider vinegar or vinegar in general after meals reduces blood sugar levels.
- Other benefits of apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar is used to help with some other health conditions, such as: slow digestion, cramps and leg pain, stomach problems, sore throat, weight loss, sinus problems, high blood pressure, arthritis, weak bones, and improving blood circulation. , acne, stings, sunburn and other conditions.
- ^ AP LEDA MEREDITH (8-20-2017), “Apple Scrap Vinegar”, www.thespruceeats.com, Retrieved 8-14-2018. Edited.
- ↑ Kris Gunnars (15-3-2018), “6 Health Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar, Backed by Science”, www.healthline.com, Retrieved 8-24-2018. Edited.
- ^ AB “APPLE CIDER VINEGAR”, www.webmd.com, Retrieved 8-24-2018. Edited.
making apple cider vinegar
writing 2019-12-15 02:21:32 – Last updated: 2022-06-21 19:54:01– on the date :