Jalash, or tortillas, is a very thin dough made of basic materials: flour, butter, and water, without fermentation, and is used in the preparation of many famous recipes, including salty and sweet, such as samosas, spring rolls, baklava, pancakes and others.
Vegetable goulash is a delicious and easy-to-prepare recipe, which is served as a side dish for lunch or dinner. It is a hearty, high-energy meal. Because of the amount of fatty substance added to it, patients with diabetes, cholesterol, and people who follow diet programs with the intention of losing weight should avoid eating it.
Goulash with vegetables and sausage
- Half a kilo of Algelash.
- Two green bell peppers.
- Two tomatoes.
- Two big onions.
- Two tablespoons of chopped black olives.
- A quarter of a kilo of sausage.
- an egg.
- One and a half cups of milk.
- A quarter of a cup of ghee.
- A teaspoon of dried thyme.
How to prepare
- Grease the oven tray with a sufficient amount of ghee, then put half of the guilloché pieces inside it, taking care to grease each layer with an amount of ghee using a special brush, so that the gulash pieces are covered with ghee well.
- To prepare the filling: Heat a little oil in a frying pan, and saute the onions until they wilt and turn golden.
- Add the green pepper and stir for two minutes until it wilts, then add the tomatoes and stir the ingredients together.
- Add the sausage pieces to the ingredients, and season with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Leave it for five minutes until the vegetables are mixed together, then turn off the heat under it, and leave it aside until it cools.
- Pour the filling over the goulash pieces, extend them evenly, then cover with the remaining goulash pieces, taking care to grease the layers with a sufficient amount of ghee.
- Put the eggs and milk in a deep dish, beat them well until they are homogeneous, then season them with salt, black pepper, and a little dried thyme.
- Pour the egg mixture onto the surface of the glaze, then wait a few minutes until it is completely absorbed.
- We put the goulash tray with vegetables into a previously preheated oven at a temperature of one hundred and eighty degrees, for fifteen minutes, or until they are tender, and the surface is reddened.
- Cut the goulash tray with a saw knife into medium-sized squares or as desired.
Golash with fasting vegetables
- Half a kilo of gulash.
- Two tablespoons of cooking cream.
- Two hundred and fifty grams of mushrooms.
- A large onion cut into rings.
- Two green bell peppers, sliced.
- Two tomatoes.
- Black olives, or green as desired.
- Half a cup of vegetable ghee.
How to prepare
- To prepare the filling: heat a quantity of ghee, then saute the onions until they wilt, add the mushrooms and bell pepper, and leave them until they are almost done for five minutes.
- Cut the tomatoes into thin rings, then remove the olives from the cores, and cut them into circles.
- Spread half the amount of gouache leaves in an oven tray, brushing a tablespoon of ghee between every three successive gouache sheets.
- Place the filling on a sheet of paper, along with a few slices of tomato, and olive rings.
- Cover the vegetables with the remaining amount of paper, taking care to press them a little, so that they do not open during baking.
- Cut the golash into squares of equal size.
- Dissolve the cream in a cup of lukewarm water, then season it with a little salt and black pepper, and place it on the goulash tray, and leave it for ten minutes until the entire amount of cream is absorbed.
How to make vegetable goulash