- A tablespoon of red pepper.
- Half a kilogram of minced lamb.
- A cup of fresh cilantro or any other fresh herb.
- Three tablespoons of olive oil.
- Half a teaspoon of salt.
- Four very large burger buns, cut in half.
- Some lettuce leaves, and caramelized onions.
- Two fresh tomatoes cut into large slices.
- Mayonnaise with lemon flavour.
How to prepare
- Mix the meat with spices and herbs.
- Cook on the skillet or grill for 1 minute on each side.
- Cook thick tomato slices for twenty seconds on each side and set aside.
- Put the mayonnaise on the bread, then put the meat, lettuce, tomatoes, and caramelized onions and serve it directly.
Meat burger with feta
- Two hundred grams of low-fat feta cheese.
- Six hundred grams of ground beef.
- Quarter cup of chopped green pepper.
- A tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- Quarter of an onion chopped.
- Black pepper – to taste -.
How to prepare
- Mix meat, black pepper, onion, Worcestershire sauce and green pepper in a large bowl.
- Shape the meat into a burger shape and set it aside.
- Heat the grill or skillet to medium heat.
- Grill the meat on both sides for two to three minutes, or until you get the desired color.
- Lift the pieces off the grill or pan and place them on the special bread.
- Add a teaspoon of feta cheese to each burger and serve.
Pancake batter ingredients:
- A cup of warm water.
- Two and a half cups of flour.
- Small spoon of salt.
- Two tablespoons of powdered milk powder.
- A teaspoon of baking powder.
- A quarter cup of corn oil.
- 1 tablespoon of soft instant yeast.
- Half a teaspoon of garlic powder.
- tow big spoon of sugar.
- Six slices of cheddar cheese or slice cheese.
- Six pieces of burger.
- One large slice of tomato.
Polishing Layer Ingredients:
- A tablespoon of toasted sesame.
- Large egg yolk.
How to prepare
- Put the flour in the mixer bowl, then add the yeast, milk, sugar, baking powder, salt, garlic powder, and install the dough hook, then add oil, water and knead until you get a dough. If the dough is soft, you should add a little flour.
- Kneading on a slow speed for three to four minutes, forming the dough into a ball, placing it inside a greased bowl, then brushing its surface with a little oil, wrapping the dish with a piece of nylon and placing it in a warm place for about thirty minutes, or until it doubles in size.
- Heat a wide frying pan over a medium heat, put a little oil and grill the burgers in batches until they are completely done, adding a little oil as needed and leaving them to cool completely.
- Bring a large tray.
- Roll out the dough to an appropriate thickness on a board sprinkled with flour and using a rolling pin, then use a large cutter and cut the dough into twelve disks.
- Wipe the edges of the dough disk with a little egg yolk, put a burger slice on top of it and a slice of tomato, then a slice of cheese, put another disk of dough and fix the edges until they stick well.
- Complete the filling of the rest of the discs, put them far apart in the tray, cover them with nylon, and leave them for approximately thirty minutes until they double their size.
- Wipe the surface of the pancakes with the egg yolk using a wide brush, then sprinkle the sesame on it.
- Heat the oven at a temperature of 190 degrees Celsius and insert the pies into the oven and bake for fifteen to twenty minutes until they acquire a golden color.
- Remove from the oven and place a light towel over it for two minutes and serve warm.
How to make a beef burger at home