- Half a cup of milk.
- Two eggs.
- Two and a half cups of flour.
- cup of soft butter.
- Half a cup of liquid cream.
- One and three quarters of a cup of fine sugar.
- Half a teaspoon of salt.
- A quarter cup of cocoa powder, gentlemen.
- Three tablespoons of hot water.
- A tablespoon of baking powder.
- A teaspoon of liquid vanilla.
How to prepare
- Put a piece of parchment paper in a medium-sized mold, and sift the flour, salt, and baking powder into a bowl or on a piece of parchment paper.
- Mix the sugar and butter with the paddle attachment in the mixer bowl at medium speed for three minutes, until the mixture becomes creamy.
- Put the vanilla and eggs on top of the butter mixture while continuing to mix the ingredients until the eggs disappear and the mixture becomes creamy.
- Add milk, cream, a cup and a quarter of flour, and mix the ingredients for a minute until we get a very thick cake mixture.
- Put two-thirds of the mixture in the mold, and spread it using the back of a spoon until the surface is on one level.
- Add water, cocoa powder to the rest of the cake mix, and run the paddle attachment until we get a brown cake mix.
- Put the brown cake mix on top of the white cake mix in the pan, and gently spread it using the tip of a knife or the tip of a fork until the two mixtures overlap with each other.
- Put the oven net in the middle, heat it to one hundred and eighty degrees Celsius, and put the cake mold in the oven for forty-five minutes until it is cooked. The maturity of the cake can be tested using a small wooden stick so that it comes out clean as an indication of the cake’s maturity.
- A cup and three quarters of a cup of flour.
- Four eggs.
- Half a cup of unsweetened orange juice.
- One and a half tablespoons of grated orange peel.
- A cup and a quarter of fine sugar.
- Three quarters of a cup of soft, unsalted butter.
- A carton of cream.
- One teaspoon each of: bicarbonate of soda, vanilla extract, baking powder.
How to prepare
- Mix the butter and sugar in a bowl for five minutes, until light.
- Add the cream, vanilla, eggs, flour, orange juice, orange zest, bicarbonate of soda, and baking powder over the butter and stir the mixture until it becomes smooth.
- Grease a circular baking tray with butter and flour, and put the cake mixture in it.
- Heat the oven at a temperature of one hundred and eighty-five degrees Celsius.
- Put the cake in the oven for fifty to fifty-five minutes, until it is done.
How to make cake desserts for the family
Writing 2019-12-15 02:41:38 – Last updated: 2022-05-01 01:18:01– on the date :