Those who want to get rid of excess weight should eat quantities of food with few calories, as increasing the amount of calories consumed over the calories consumed helps convert these extra calories into fat, and therefore should stay away from eating fast food, because it contains calories. It is very high, and it is also recommended to reduce spices and sauces, avoid drinking carbonated drinks, not eating late at night, consuming an amount of fruits and vegetables, and drinking a lot of water.
Many studies have indicated that following a diet or diet low in carbohydrates and rich in proteins, helps to lose weight quickly, as proteins help to enhance the metabolism in the body, reduce appetite, and reducing carbohydrates increases the body’s ability to get rid of excess water.
Exercising is one of the best ways to get rid of weight, in addition to helping to improve the external appearance of the body, and maintain muscle mass, and among the most beneficial exercises for weight loss, are high intensity exercises, resistance exercises, and aerobic exercises, which prevent Low levels of hormones when following a certain diet.
Eat less fat
A small and simple amount of fat may help to feel full, and not want to eat a lot, so eating a little fat may be good if the source of these fats is healthy foods, such as: fish, nuts, in addition to grains, olive oil, and coconut oil These fat sources contain both saturated fats and unsaturated fats.
Depriving the body of sleep, or sleeping for a few hours, leads to weight gain, as many studies have shown that sleeping for less than seven hours leads to a slow structural metabolism of the body, in addition to that staying without sleep for long hours will increase the feeling of hunger, and the desire to eat food, and thus weight gain.
General tips to lose weight
There are many healthy habits that help lose weight, in addition to following a weight loss diet and exercising, including the following:
- Follow a diet appropriate to the nature of the body and the routine of life, and make sure to eat healthy meals on a regular basis.
- Eat food while sitting, and avoid eating it while standing, with the need to eat it slowly, and chew it well.
- Avoid eating from the main dish, and it is recommended to eat it in a special dish; Determine how much to eat.
- Paying attention and making sure to eat breakfast, as it is very important for supplying the body with energy, and stimulating metabolic processes.
- ^ APT Rudy Mawer (9-27-2016), “A 7-Step Plan to Lose 10 Pounds in Just One Week”, www.healthline.com, Retrieved 12-12-2017. Edited.
- ↑ “How to Lose Weight Quickly and Safely”, www.webmd.com, Retrieved 15-1-2018. Edited.
- ↑ Jaclyn London (16-5-2017), “How to Lose Weight Faster, But Safely”, www.goodhousekeeping.com, Retrieved 12-12-2017. Edited.
- ↑ Kathleen M. Zelman, MPH, RD, LD (2006), “Top 10 Habits That Can Help You Lose Weight”, www.webmd.com, Retrieved 12-12-2017. Edited.
How do you lose weight?