Eggs contain protein that helps promote hair growth and make it strong and healthy, in addition to its biotin and sulfur content, which help soften hair and increase its shine. The way to use it is:
- Mix one or two eggs, according to the length of the hair.
- Distribute the mask on damp hair.
- Leave the mask on the hair for 30 minutes.
- Wash hair with lukewarm water and shampoo.
- Repeat this process once or twice a week to make the hair thicker.
honey and olive oil
Olive oil helps to thicken hair, increase its moisture and shine, and honey enhances its growth and shine as well. The way to use it is:
- Mix an equal amount of olive oil and honey.
- Distribute the mask on the hair.
- Leave the mask for 30 minutes.
- Wash hair with water and shampoo.
- Repeat this treatment once or twice a week until you get the expected result.
Bananas contain many vitamins and minerals important for hair health, so it is recommended to eat bananas on a regular basis, and use them on the hair as a mask as in the following steps:
- Mash a large banana.
- Add one egg, two tablespoons of honey, and one tablespoon of milk, then mix the ingredients well.
- Wet the hair a little with warm water.
- Distribute the mask on the scalp and hair ends.
- Leave the mask for 40 minutes.
- Use a sulfate-free shampoo to clean the mask.
Massaging the scalp may improve blood circulation, stimulate hair follicle growth, and make hair grow quickly. The method of massage is:
- Prepare one of the essential oils such as peppermint oil, lemon oil, and tea tree oil.
- Heat the oil until it becomes warm.
- Sit on a chair and flip the hair forward, so that it covers the face.
- Rub the front, back, and sides of the scalp in circular motions.
- Massage the scalp with the oil for 20 minutes.
- Leave the oil in the hair for another 30 minutes.
- Rinse hair with shampoo.
- ^ AB Hang Pham (November 26, 2015), “The Full List Of 30 Ways On How To Grow Thick Hair Fast & Naturally At Home”, effectiveremedies.com, Retrieved 5/11/2018. Edited.
- ↑ “How to Get Long Hair Fast at Home”, hirabeautytips.com, Retrieved 5/11/2018. Edited.
- ↑ Cristina Jackson (November 14, 2017), “How to Grow Hair Faster: 10 Proven Ways for Healthier and Stronger Hair”, www.lifehack.org, Retrieved 5/11/2018. Edited.
How to grow hair in a day