Grilled lamb chops
- Twelve pieces of sheep’s feathers.
Soaking Sauce Ingredients:
- Three cloves of crushed garlic.
- ¼ cup each of:
- olive oil.
- Balsamic vinegar.
Spice Mix Ingredients:
- A quarter of a teaspoon each of:
- 1 teaspoon each of:
- A tablespoon of fine cumin and fine coriander.
- Half a teaspoon of fine ginger.
- Black pepper.
- Soft cloves.
- garlic powder
- Soft cardamom.
How to prepare
- Put a piece of feather between two sheets of parchment paper, and hammer it several times with a meat mallet until it becomes a little thin, and set it aside.
- Complete the rest of the feathers in the same way.
Prepare the soaking mixture:
- Put each of: lemon juice, olive oil, vinegar and garlic in a wide dish and stir until the materials are mixed together.
- Place the feathers in the mixture for ten minutes, stirring several times during the soaking period.
- Heat the oven grill, electric grill or grill pan.
Prepare the spice mixture:
- Put: coriander, chili, paprika, cinnamon, cumin, cardamom, cloves, ginger, pepper and garlic in a deep dish, and stir the spices well.
- Take a piece of the feather and then put it in the mixture of spices until it is covered on both sides with a light layer.
- Complete the remaining amount of feathers in the same way.
- Place the feathers on the grill, and grill for ten minutes, while continuing to stir several times until they are done.
- Serve directly with boiled vegetables.
feathers with pomegranate molasses
- Five hundred grams of feathers.
- Salt and pepper.
- the Garlic.
- Half a cup of pomegranate molasses.
- Meat spices – as desired.
How to prepare
- Put the feathers in a Pyrex dish, and sprinkle each of: black pepper, salt and meat spices over it and stir it well.
- Put the feathers in a pan containing a little butter, sprinkle the mashed garlic, then add the pomegranate molasses, leave them for two minutes until they are completely browned, then lift them and put them in a serving dish.
Grilled lamb chops with quinoa salad
- 1 tablespoon each of:
- Three teaspoons of fresh thyme.
- Three cloves of garlic.
- One squeezed lemon and finely grated rind.
- Two pieces of lamb chops.
- ½ cup red and yellow cherry tomatoes, halved
- A cup of cooked quinoa.
- 1 can of red kidney beans, drained and rinsed.
- Five sticks of green onions, cut into small pieces.
- Half a cup of cooked green beans.
- ¼ cup of fresh chopped green coriander.
- Salt and ground black pepper – to taste.
- the oil.
- Broad leaf parsley cut into small pieces.
- Rosemary leaves cut into small pieces.
Quinoa Salad Ingredients:
- Squeezed green lemon.
- ¼ cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- A tablespoon of rice vinegar.
- Half a teaspoon of red pepper flakes.
- Two teaspoons of cumin seeds.
How to prepare
- Heat the indirect part of the rotisserie over high heat.
- Mix the herbs, garlic, oil, lemon zest and lemon juice in a large bowl.
- Season the mixture well with salt and pepper, add lamb chops, cover the mixture and leave it for an hour.
- Put the feathers in the middle of the grill, reduce the temperature after ten minutes and let it cook for fifteen to twenty minutes.
- Lift the feathers and let them rest for ten minutes before slicing, then serve them with the salad.
Prepare quinoa salad
- Whisk together: cumin, vinegar, olive oil, green lemon juice, salt and red pepper in a bowl, and mix well.
- Mix: tomatoes, cooked quinoa, green beans, black beans and green onions together in another bowl, and pour the seasoning over the quinoa mixture and stir until it is coated.
- Add the ingredients, mix the green coriander and season the salad with salt and black pepper.
The method of roasting lamb chops in the oven