Tips to get rid of oily skin for men
Several tips can be followed to get rid of oily skin for men, including:
- Clean and wash the skin daily in the morning and evening using warm water, and a face wash that contains alpha hydroxy acids, which helps reduce oil in the pores, and avoid frequent washing significantly to preserve the natural oils of the skin.
- Eat food rich in vegetables and fruits, and limit the intake of processed and fried foods.
- Avoid touching the face with hands, especially before washing it, and avoid using skin care products or moisturizers that contain added oils, and use oil-free products instead.
- Exfoliating the skin once or twice a week using an oil-free scrub, to get rid of dead skin cells that cause clogged pores and acne breakouts.
- Moisturize skin with a light, oil-free moisturizer.
Home remedies for oily skin
Among the most important home remedies for oily skin are the following:
- Blotting papers: Using blotting papers for oily skin helps to get rid of excess oil, and reduce the glossiness of the skin.
- Honey: Honey is one of the most wonderful natural remedies, due to its antiseptic and anti-bacterial properties, which can benefit oily skin that is exposed to acne, and it is also a natural moisturizer, which helps in maintaining skin moisture, so it can be used directly on the face. Leave it for 10 minutes, then rinse it well with warm water.
- Aloe vera: According to the Mayo Clinic, there is scientific evidence that aloe vera helps treat peeling skin that results from oil spots, so a thin layer of it can be placed on the face before bed and left for the morning with attention because it may cause sensitivity to sensitive skin, so it is important to test the amount Small of it on the forearm before using it.
Symptoms of oily skin
Symptoms of oily skin include:
- Oily and shiny appearance.
- Large and visible pores.
- Occasional or persistent blisters.
- Clogged pores and blackheads.
- ↑ KIMBRY PARKER, “How to Improve Oily Skin for Men”, www.livestrong.com, Retrieved 2019-3-9. Edited.
- ↑ KATIE LAMBERT, “5 Skin Care Tips for Men With Oily Skin”, www.health.howstuffworks.com, Retrieved 2019-3-9. Edited.
- ↑ Debra Sullivan (20-9-2018), “10 Home Remedies for Oily Skin”, www.healthline.com, Retrieved 2019-3-9. Edited.
- ↑ Cynthia Cobb (2018-3-1), “Top six home treatments for oily skin”, www.medicalnewstoday.com, Retrieved 2019-3-9. Edited.
How to get rid of oily skin for men
writing 2019-12-15 12:57:44 – Last updated: 2022-06-17 23:30:01– on the date :