It is a type of insect that follows the family of flies and is characterized by having two wings, and there are thousands of types of flies, but there are ten species that live in homes. Because it combines a lot on food and juices, and in this article we will talk about how to get rid of it in safe ways without resorting to the use of pesticides that contain harmful and dangerous chemicals.
Natural ways to get rid of flies
Some of the ways to get rid of flies permanently:
- Cut the lemon into slices, put the correct cloves on it, and place it at the places where flies are located. Lemon is an effective means of repelling flies.
- We fumigate the house with incense or the various types of musk, which in turn helps to resist flies.
- Put a little lavender oil on a sheet of paper and place it near the places where the flies are, as it is one of the effective oils in getting rid of flies.
- We put a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar in a cup of water in a dish and place it near the places of flies, and this method is considered one of the successful means in getting rid of flies.
- We put a few metal sharks in a plastic bag, add water to the sharks and put it near the places where flies are located, and this trick is considered one of the special tricks in expelling flies.
- Put a tablespoon of ground cinnamon, a tablespoon of dried garlic, and a tablespoon of hot pepper or hot pepper in a bowl and mix, then distribute the mixture to the places where the flies are.
- Put a tablespoon of vinegar and a teaspoon of lavender oil in a glass of water, then spray it well around the house, especially where flies are.
- We prepare a plastic box and cut it from the middle, and put any kind of juice inside it and orange juice can be used, then we put the top of the box upside down over the bottom part, and we stick it well with an adhesive tape, and then we put it near the places where the flies are.
- Put a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar and two tablespoons of dish soap, preferably with lemon flavor, in a quarter cup of water and mix well, then sprinkle the mixture on the places where the flies are.
- We sprinkle black pepper when flies are present, and black pepper is an effective means of getting rid of flies.
- A plastic fly bat can be used to get rid of flies.
Tips to get rid of flies
Here are some tips to get rid of flies:
- Close the garbage bags well so that flies do not enter them.
- Close windows and doors well, especially in the summer.
- We get rid of old vegetables and fruits so that flies do not breed on them.
- Make sure to clean the house regularly, and make sure to remove dust and dirt from the surfaces.
- Clean the house well after eating sweets, sweets and sweetened juices.
- ↑ “Top 13 Tips On How To Get Rid Of Flies In Your House Naturally”, healthable.org, Retrieved 6-6-2018. Edited.
- ↑ “Complete Guide To Getting Rid Of Flies In The House”, www.lifehack.org, Retrieved 6-6-2018. Edited.
- ↑ “How to Get Rid of Flies in the House”, www.wikihow.com, Retrieved 6-6-2018. Edited.
Way to get rid of flies