Ways to intensify beard hair
By following these steps:
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the face: The oils, dirt and dead skin left on the skin create a barrier that limits the growth of hair follicles, the cleanliness of the face constantly, has a role in increasing the growth of beard hair. Skin cleanliness.
- Reducing shaving: The rumor of increasing the number of shaving times to prolong hair growth is wrong, and the hair should be allowed to grow continuously without interruption.
- Beard massage: Massage stimulates hair follicles to grow faster and thicker, by taking a daily routine of gently massaging the area with small circular motions for 10-15 minutes twice daily.
- Reducing stress: calming nerves and relieving stress. This is reflected in the growth of beard and mustache hair as well, which increases the growth rate significantly; And that mental and physical stress can paralyze the immune system, thus limiting your ability to grow facial hair, and by doing some exercises that help, such as meditation exercises.
- Take enough sleep: Sleep is a good rest method that reflects on the health of the entire body, during which the body restores cell growth, and hair growth tends to be more during sleep periods, so sleep at least 8 hours a day every night.
- Exercising: Exercise plays a role in keeping bodily functions working properly, including hair growth, by focusing on exercises that stimulate blood circulation.
- Reducing smoking: Smoking contributes to weakening the immune system, which reduces rapid hair growth, because the nicotine in it reduces the body’s absorption of nutrients, and prevents them from reaching and nourishing the hair follicles.
Olive oil and jojoba oil
The use of beard massage oil is important in improving blood circulation, which helps nourish the follicles, stimulating faster and thicker hair growth, and the method is:
- the components:
- A tablespoon of olive oil.
- A tablespoon of jojoba oil.
- 5-7 drops of eucalyptus essential oil.
- Mix the oils together, and put them in the microwave for several minutes, to warm them up.
- Put a few of them in the palm of the hand, and start applying it to the beard.
- The amount of oil used depends on the length of the beard.
- Gently massage the beard in circular motions, for 10 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water.
- Repeat twice daily.
Getting healthy amounts of protein and dietary fats is reflected in the growth of facial hair, such as eggs, milk, beans, and lean meats, as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommends that adult men eat at least 56 grams of protein per day. Eating fats that contain less than 20 to 35 percent of your daily calories, and eating foods rich in vitamin A, C, B12 and E, such as carrots, citrus fruits, fish, walnuts, and broccoli, supports more hair growth.
Eating a healthy diet includes vitamins, such as biotin, a B vitamin, that will strengthen hair, and get it thicker and longer.
- ↑ “grow facial hair fast”, www.wikihow.com, Retrieved 2-5-2019. Edited.
- ↑ “how to make your beard grow faster and thicker”, www.top10homeremedies.com, Retrieved 2-5-2019. Edited.
- ↑ DAN KETCHUM (18-7-2017), “How to Enhance the Growth of Facial Hair”, www.livestrong.com, Retrieved 2-5-2019. Edited.
- ↑ R. Morgan Griffin, “12Easy Beard Care Tips”, www.webmd.com, Retrieved 2-5-2019. Edited.
How to get a thick beard