Aloe vera or prickly pear is one of the plants that grows in hot regions, as it is characterized by its great ability to withstand thirst, and that its benefit is not limited to its fruits, but from which various oils can be extracted, the most important of which is aloe vera oil that is used in various fields. The manufacture of creams and perfumes, or its introduction into the manufacture of some medicines, and in this article we will talk about how to extract it at home, in addition to its general benefits.
- Three cups of coconut oil.
- Two aloe vera.
- Glass jar.
- Wash the cactus well, then clean it from the thorns with a sharp knife.
- Extract the gel from the aloe vera, then set it aside until use.
- Heat the coconut oil in a saucepan over the fire and leave it to boil, then add the aloe vera gel and stir the two ingredients.
- Leave the mixture on low heat for twenty minutes or until the coconut oil is completely dry.
- Remove the cactus oil from the fire and leave it to cool, then pour it into a glass jar, close it tightly, and then put it in the refrigerator until use.
Aloe vera oil benefits
- It softens the hair and reduces its dryness and brittleness. It can be used by placing a tablespoon of olive oil and a teaspoon of aloe vera oil in a bowl and mixing the two ingredients, then applying the mixture to the hair and leaving it for thirty minutes, and washing it with water.
- Effectively nourishes the scalp.
- It reduces the risk of osteoporosis.
- Maintains the health of the digestive system.
- Helps to prolong hair.
- It reduces constipation.
- Gives hair shine.
- Helps open the appetite.
- Reduces oily secretions on the scalp.
- Cleanses the scalp of germs and fungi.
- It controls the level of sugar in the body, and therefore it is recommended for use by diabetics.
- Reduces the possibility of epileptic seizures.
- It gives the body energy and vitality.
- It rids the skin of dead and damaged cells, and it can be used by placing a sufficient amount of it on the skin and massaging it for five minutes.
- Effectively boosts the immune system.
- Reduces the appearance of acne on the skin, by placing a sufficient amount of it on the skin and leaving it for five minutes.
- It helps heal wounds.
- Prevents the appearance of wrinkles and white lines on the skin.
- Protects the skin from various diseases such as psoriasis and eczema.
- Reduces symptoms associated with chemotherapy.
- Treats burns and wounds on the skin, by placing a small amount of it on the wound sites.
- It limits the spread of cancer cells in the body; Because it contains nutrients such as: vitamin A, vitamin C, and zinc.
- It helps to relax the muscles of the body, and it can be used by placing an amount of it on the body and massaging it for ten minutes.
- It reduces the possibility of infection with viruses and bacteria.
- Reduces irritation and redness of the skin.
- Helps stimulate blood circulation.
- It treats various joint infections.
- Gives the skin softness.
- It moisturizes the skin, thus reducing its dryness and cracking.
- It moisturizes the lips and prevents them from cracking, by placing a small amount of it on the lips and leaving it for two minutes.
How to extract aloe vera oil