Editing a PDF with Acrobat
Editing a PDF file can be done without the need to use programs, by doing a number of steps, and these steps are as follows:
- Open the PDF document you want to modify via Acrobat.
- Click on the Edit PDF option, which is visible on the right side of the PDF file.
- Selecting the text or image within the PDF document that you want to modify on any of them, where the user will be shown the tools that enable him to do so.
- Make the modifications that the user wants to make to the PDF document, such as adding text, modifying it, or even modifying the size of the elements in this document, and the user can change the size of the existing images, and the user can also modify the properties in the PDF file Like watermarks and footer or even change the background.
Editing a PDF file with Word
Editing a PDF document can be done using Word 2013, by doing a number of steps, and these steps are as follows:
- Open the Word program to modify the PDF file through it.
- Clicking on the File menu on the menu bar, referred to in English as File.
- Clicking on the “Open” option located in the menu, to open the PDF file after specifying where to save it.
- Click on the OK button to confirm opening the desired file.
- Click the OK button again if a message appears on the screen.
- Amending the document according to the user’s desire.
- Clicking the Save button.
- Specify where to save the modified document, and it can also be given a new name.
- Clicking on the drop-down menu icon that appears next to the Save as type option, then choosing the format to save the modified file, which is the PDF format here.
- Click on the Save button.
Convert from PDF to Word
You can convert a file from PDF to Word by doing the following steps:
- Open the PDF file with Acrobat.
- Click on the Export PDF option that appears on the right side of the screen.
- Choose the Microsoft Word option, then select the Word Document option to convert the PDF file to a modern Word file.
- Click on Export, then specify where to save the new document.
- Give a name to the new Word file, then click the Save button.
- ↑ “Edit PDF files”, adobe, Retrieved 11-21-2018. Edited.
- ↑ “Editing PDF Files”, gcfglobal, Retrieved 11-21-2018. Edited.
- ↑ HAYLEY MILLIMAN (3-8-2018), “How to convert a PDF to a Microsoft Word Document”, howtogeek, Retrieved 11-21-2018. Edited.
How to edit a pdf file without software