Women love the constant change in their looks, and they seek to change the hair color permanently in line with the current fashion, as the hair color fashion for this year is the gray blond color, and to obtain this color, this article will present several ways to change the hair color to gray blond, using the method Safe and easy for those who suffer from weak hair that cannot tolerate chemical dyes.
Dyeing hair in gray blond
With natural materials
- A cup of ground henna.
- A small cup of lemon.
- A teaspoon of apple cider vinegar.
- A cup of boiled anise.
- Three tablespoons of yellow turmeric.
- Two egg yolks.
- Two tablespoons of honey.
- Mix all the ingredients with each other except for lemon and chamomile, where lemon is placed on the mixture immediately before use, and the dye is made using chamomile until we get a cohesive texture.
- Leave the previous mixture to ferment for a whole night, and add lemon when using.
- Put a towel on your shoulders so that your clothes do not get dirty, and a piece of cloth over your neck and ears so that the skin does not turn into the color of the dye.
- Divide your hair into four sections, then spread the mixture on your hair from roots to ends, until all your hair is covered well.
- While using the mixture, if you notice that its consistency has become thick, add a little boiled chamomile, or hot water.
- Massage your hair well using your fingers, so that the henna is distributed over your hair well and evenly.
- Cover your hair with a bag for at least six hours.
- Wash your hair with lukewarm water more than once to get rid of the henna completely.
- Apply a mixture of oils such as olive oil, castor oil, coconut and almond oil to your hair after completion, in order to restore its vitality and moisture.
- Wash your hair from the oils after an hour, and be sure to re-apply the henna on your hair every two weeks until you get the desired degree.
- Snow blonde hair dye.
- Golden blonde hair dye.
- Hair conditioner.
- Dye mixing bowl.
- Special tinting brush.
- comb for hair;
- Put on an old shirt.
- Divide your hair into two equal parts.
- Mix two bottles of dye together.
- Add oxygen to the dye according to the color of your hair.
- Add a tablespoon of hair conditioner to the mixture, as the conditioner will prevent your hair from drying out after dyeing it.
- Start by applying the dye to your hair from the ends, then move to the roots; Because the ends of the hair need a longer time to take the color.
- Comb your hair with a comb so that the dye reaches all of your hair.
- Wrap your hair in a plastic bag for twenty minutes to an hour.
- After you get the color you want, wash hair with conditioner.
How to dye hair ash blonde