Civilized technology and modern means of communication have brought about a boom in the modern world in various fields and levels. It had a clear impact on the life of the individual and society through a clear development, expansion of a person’s perceptions, and the development of his cultural concepts, so the whole world became a small village that brought the distant closer and made the means of communication with others easy, especially With the spread of modern digital means of communication such as WhatsApp, Viber, and many other programs that have caused a sensation in recent times.
It is one of the most popular applications that has gained clear popularity among Android users, through which text dialogues are conducted and individual messages exchange or group chats from all over the world, and media exchange such as picture messages, videos, and audio files download, and its multiple platforms for mobile operating systems It is available for a number of devices: Android, Blackberry, iPhone, Windows Phone, and Symbian.
WhatsApp was founded by the two ex-Yahoo workers Brian Acton and Jan Koum, and it is now an application that competes with dozens of applications that support other messaging services, despite concerns about the application from misuse or other concerns related to personal privacy, especially after purchasing it before The company Facebook and the opportunity for espionage and penetration of public accounts with ease and freedom, but the encryption service was recently added, which allows the exchange of messages and encrypts them later because no one is allowed to read them.
How to delete WhatsApp backups
Modern operating systems devices are able to provide a backup copy of WhatsApp messages and media, a person can retrieve them at any time he wants, but in return there is a way to delete backup copies, this method provides protection for personal privacy from individual spying, and secures sufficient space of phone memory and does not consume a large part of it.
- You must make sure that there are backup copies on the memory card in one of the following files sdcard/WhatsApp/Databasessd.
- These copies can only be opened through the WhatsApp Messenger application and cannot be opened outside the application.
- Ensure that there is an application manager program that provides access, control, and deletion of copies.
- Opening the application manager through the settings icon on the device.
- Choose the WhatsApp folder and click on it, and a list will appear showing the information and sub-files of the WhatsApp application.
- Long press on the word Databasessd and several options will appear.
- Click on Delete or Delete to delete the device’s backups immediately.
The second method
- Download the WCleaner application from the smart phone store and install it on the device.
- Use the application to scan for WhatsApp backups and it will show four boxes, picture files, video files, audio files, and backups.
- Choosing the copy box To check the free size of the phone memory, the copies that a person would like to delete all or some of them can be selected by selecting.
- Click on the delete icon to be deleted immediately.
How to delete WhatsApp backups