Getting ready for a haircut
The tools that will be used in the hair cutting process, such as mirrors, combs, and various hair tweezers, must be prepared, and sharp and special scissors must be prepared for cutting hair, in addition to cleaning and washing the hair well, combing it and untangling any knots in it that may cause without completing the hair cutting process successfully, and we will mention in this article How to cut hair listed at home.
How to cut hair at home
Hair can be cut in a gradual way at home by following these steps:
- Dividing the hair into several sections, one on the right side and the other on the left side; By dividing equal layers on both sides of the face, for example, the layers at the ears are divided into the same length.
- divide the top of the head into two parts; The first is from the crown of the head to the forehead and the second is from the crown of the head to the back of the neck, while fixing them using hair clips.
- Leave the back of the hair to be a reference in the process of measuring the layers when cutting it.
- Cut the front upper part after lifting it at a 90-degree angle from the head and fixing it straight between the index and middle fingers, then moving the ends of the hair forward and then cutting the ends.
- Cut the right front part of the hair after lifting it at a 90-degree angle from the head and fixing it straight between the index and middle fingers, then move the ends of the hair down next to the face, then the ends are cut horizontally to get smooth layers, and the process is repeated in cutting the left front part.
- Cut the back parts of the hair by looking in the mirror, and it should be the longest layers or equal to the other layers of hair.
- Verify that all layers are equal to each other by removing the appendages from them.
Long hair can be cut in a listed way at home by following these steps:
- Tie the hair in a ponytail at the top of the head, after combing it forward and checking that it is free of any tangles.
- Hold the ponytail with one hand, and place the tie on the ends of the hair to be cut.
- Trim the end of the ponytail, and if the hair is thick, you need to cut the tip of the ponytail a few times.
- Verify that all layers are equal to each other by comparing the foreground and the parent layers.
- ↑ James Timpson, “How To Cut Your Own Hair: Step-By-Step Guide”, lifehack, Retrieved May 21-2018. Edited.
- ↑ “How to Layer Cut Your Own Hair”, wikihow, Retrieved May 21, 2018. Edited.
- ↑ “How to Do a Layered Haircut”, wikihow, Retrieved May 21, 2018. Edited.
How to cut hair at home