How to check the status of the iPhone and Android warranty using the imei.info website: We always face problems related to our smartphones, whether Android or iPhone, and this problem pays to think about the warranty case for the phone, is the phone still under warranty or not, maybe some people remember and the majority does not, so we will present you in this article How to check iPhone and Android warranty status using imei.info
There are many sites on the Internet that provide electronic services, including specialized sites with the knowledge of ensuring the phone is valid or not. What is unique in this way is that the sites are completely free of charge as they are safe sites that do not claim to worry as some other sites that carry malicious pages, follow the next report and we will provide you The best and easiest way to check the warranty status of iPhone and Android using imei.info
Imei.info is programmed based on the largest TAC databases around all countries of the world, and the feature of IMEI is one of the most useful tools in the GSM industry, it is constantly adding more every day information and specifications for devices, the serial number IMEI allows us to access information Very useful, the site offers many services, but we will suffice to explain how to check the warranty status of iPhone and Android using the site imei.info
How to know imei number for iPhone and Android
The serial number of the phone imei is very important for many uses and is very useful for today’s topic through the serial number. You can find out the warranty status of Android or iPhone phones.
- On the call screen, type * # 06 # from right to left, starting with the star
- The 15-digit code appears with you
How to know the guarantee of Android / iPhone phones
Do a previous post imei.info Go to the application and write the serial number that you got inside the search box at the top and click on the checker, as in the picture.
- Direct link to enter imei.info click Here
- After that, click on “Check warranty” as shown in the picture
- Choose Check Motorola phone details
- After performing the previous step, a new page will appear for you consisting of several data about the phone, but we will suffice with what we need in this review. “Warranty Start”
- It does not differ a lot with iPhone phones, but all in the matter is the difference in the name only, the date of purchase, which is the beginning of the guarantee, “Purchase Date”
- After performing the previous steps, you will have known everything about a phone from the date of purchase and whether the warranty is still valid or not.