How to calculate pregnancy period In weeks and months is your desired possession when you become pregnant, so we will learn how to calculate the date of birth, whether by calculating the pregnancy from the last cycle or calculating the pregnancy from the day of vaccination, in addition to identifying the method followed by doctors, with an indication of the pregnancy calculation program in weeks and the importance of a calculator American Pregnancy, we offer all this through a useful site.
How to calculate pregnancy in weeks and months
You can learn how to calculate the period of pregnancy in weeks and months after knowing the weeks of each stage, which are as follows:
The first stage of pregnancy
- The first month of it equals 4 weeks.
- The second month equals 4 weeks.
- The third month of pregnancy equals 5 weeks.
The second phase
- The fourth month represents 4 weeks.
- The fifth month of pregnancy is equivalent to 4 weeks.
- The sixth month equals 5 weeks.
- The seventh month includes 4 weeks.
- The eighth month of pregnancy includes 5 weeks.
- The ninth month represents approximately 3 to 7 weeks.
Read also: The most important dating and dating apps for Android and iPhone 2020
How is the date of birth calculated?
There are many methods that help you, my lady, how to calculate the period of pregnancy in weeks and months and how to calculate the period of pregnancy, so we mention them:
How to calculate the period of pregnancy from the last period
The method of calculating pregnancy from the last period is the most applied method among women, and it is also the method recognized by doctors, and it is as follows:
If it is regular
- We first check the date of the first day you last had your period.
- After this day we count 40 weeks, which equals 280 days, which is often the expected day of delivery.
- It is worth noting that this period may decrease or increase according to the woman’s health condition and whether this is the first or other time she has become pregnant, and much more.
- We also note that the gestation period is not less than 38 weeks and not more than 42.
- If the gestation period is less than these weeks or more after accurate calculation of the gestation period, this will inevitably cause serious problems for the mother and her baby.
If it is irregular
- The woman then depends on the symptoms she shows, such as how regular or irregular her body temperature is, especially during the morning period and after waking up from sleep.
- Monitoring the extent of thickening and increasing or decreasing the rate of mucous secretions produced by the vagina; As it is the largest viscosity when approaching the date of ovulation.
- the use of a digital ovulation test; In order to check the presence of the luteinizing hormone stimulating the body.
Read also: The normal weeks of pregnancy for a firstborn? How many weeks of pregnancy for a cesarean delivery?
How to calculate pregnancy from the day of conception
Here, dear, are two ways to benefit from the method of calculating the pregnancy from the day of insemination, and they are as follows:
The “simple” method for calculating the period of pregnancy
- Knowing the first day of her last menstruation.
- The first day of the month following this month is the first day of the second month of pregnancy.
- For example, if the first day of the last menstruation is March 8, then the due date is most likely to be December 8.
The second “complex” method How to calculate pregnancy period
- Set the first day of your last menstrual period.
- 3 months less from today.
- Then she adds seven days to this day, so that is the date of birth for the next year.
- For example, if the first day of the menstrual cycle is December 8, we subtract 3 months and add 7 days, then the date of birth is September 15.
Read also: Corona vaccines approved in Saudi Arabia, all you need to know about
Pregnancy calculator in weeks in Arabic
Here, Madam, pregnancy calculator by weeks, which helps you to know when the first week of pregnancy is calculated, and also provides you with knowledge of:
- Fetal development stages
- Possible fertilization date
- Possible due date
- Expected season
- Some programs may also address the gender determination of the fetus, whether male or female.
- What vitamins and minerals a mother needs at every stage of her pregnancy
- Medicines you may need during pregnancy
- The number of days of pregnancy and the calculation of the date of birth in Hijri
Read also: The date of the upcoming Apple conference 2021 to announce the new iPhone 13
American Pregnancy Calculator
After getting acquainted with the program for calculating pregnancy in weeks, we come to the importance of the American pregnancy calculator, where it is possible to calculate the exact pregnancy after giving the date of the first day of the last menstruation, and then obtain the following:
- Possible fertile date
- Possible vaccination date
- End date of the first trimester of pregnancy
- End date of the second trimester of pregnancy
- End date of the third trimester of pregnancy
Read also: Top 10 free courses from Google for professional e-marketing 2022
Tips for giving birth on time
When we are talking about how to calculate the period of pregnancy in weeks and months, we must provide you with the most important instructions for giving birth on time, which are as follows:
- Eating 5 grains of dates every day since the end of the eighth month of pregnancy; This is because dates contain a chemical equivalent in action to the hormone oxytocin, which stimulates the expansion of the cervix.
- Get enough sleep and keep doing deep breathing exercises.
- Walk for at least 30 minutes every day once you enter the ninth month of pregnancy.
- Avoid any stress and anxiety factors as much as possible and rest whenever possible.
- Pay attention to eating foods rich in iron, vitamins and calcium, and leave eating fatty foods and speed during the last month of pregnancy.
- Drink water every day and take a shower with warm water, especially after the first two weeks of the last month of pregnancy
finally We note that it was How to calculate pregnancy period In weeks and months, the exact date of delivery cannot be predicted, but only the most anticipated day among the days.
The use of ultrasound to determine the remaining period of pregnancy and the health of the fetus and the like, which is indicated by the ultrasound.
Detecting how long the bottom of the uterus is to check the exact date of delivery.
Dictating some questions to the mother to guess the exact age of the fetus; In terms of the first time you feel his pulse, the first time you feel his movements inside her, and so on.
It also monitors the extent to which the fetus’s position has changed and whether it tilts its head towards the pelvis. If it is, then this is evidence that the birth is near, and that it will most likely be normal.
The pregnancy calculator is only correct if the information is written down accurately, and that is by investigating from the first day of the last menstrual period, or knowing the day on which intercourse occurred, although this is not an easy matter, unless it occurs once during the month.
It is also possible to use a computer program to determine the date of birth, or to go to the doctor by following up on the stages of pregnancy through ultrasound.
This is mostly, but specialists prefer to calculate the gestation period in weeks; Because it gives more accurate results in the calculation, while the month of pregnancy may be longer or less than that.
One month of pregnancy may take 4 or 5 weeks, and the average days for this journey are 280 days.