It has recently been reported that the number of calories in indomie is very high, which leads to obesity, which greatly worries lovers of eating it. If you are one of them, let us show you the whole truth, and how to reduce these calories without stopping eating them, so continue reading.
number calories in indomie
As it is known that indomie is pasta made of starch, flour and salt that can be prepared within minutes, and add the spices attached to it with palm oil, and in general, the number of calories is about 350 calories, but it may increase to 384 calories, according to Indomie bag is the size and flavor of indomie, as well as containing a large amount of carbohydrates, up to 52 milligrams, as well as sodium.
The calories in indomie vary from one flavor to another, as the number of calories in the indomie with chicken curry is about 342, while the number in the indomie flavored with spiced meat is about 365 calories, and the number of calories in the indomie with chicken is about 350 calories, and finally the indomie with vegetables contains The lowest number of calories compared to the rest of the flavors, at about 287 calories.
How can I reduce calories in indomie?
Consuming 350 calories in one meal a day exposes you to weight gain if you eat it regularly, and in order to eat it safely without worrying about this, you can reduce its calories by following the following:
- Reduce the amount of indomie you eat, add pieces of vegetables to it, and eat a green salad with it.
- Eliminate the indomie soup (boiled water) to reduce the amount of carbohydrates in it.
- Replace ready-made indomie seasoning with natural household seasoning, or olive oil.
Is indomie harmful?
Still skeptical about this instant noodles? You must then identify its benefits and harms, and then judge it for yourself, and they can be clarified as follows:
Read also: How many calories are in oats?
How to avoid indomie damage?
I also saw that indomie has many harms, so in order not to negatively affect your health, you can follow the following tips:
- Suffice it to eat Indomie only once or twice a week, and do not exceed this limit.
- Just add a small amount of palm oil to the indomie bag, or avoid adding it completely.
- Exercise daily if you consume Indomie in excess.
- Drink plenty of water after you finish taking the Indomie.
The main problem, then, was not only the calories in the indomie, but also the percentage of fat, sodium and high carbohydrates, which negatively affect human health as we mentioned, so we advise you to follow the steps we have presented to avoid its damage.
If you eat indomie moderately and in the aforementioned way, you will get its benefits, which are as follows:
- It boosts the immune system that protects you from various diseases, because it contains a good proportion of zinc, which in turn maintains the health of skin, hair and nails.
- Increases the level of focus.
- Strengthens the muscles of the body, as it contains several useful minerals.
- Provides the body with the energy needed to carry out daily activities without feeling tired.
- Reduces fear, stress and anxiety.
We assure you that excessive consumption of Indomie causes ominous complications, which are:
- It causes significant weight gain, especially in children.
- It raises blood pressure, because it contains a large amount of sodium, which reaches 1633 milligrams.
- It causes headaches and nausea.
- Its addicts are exposed to various chronic diseases, especially cancer.
- The level of bad cholesterol in the blood increases, because it contains a large amount of fat.
- It increases the risk of cardiovascular disease.
- Negatively affect liver function and lead to kidney disease.
- It causes an imbalance in the psyche of its addicts, and they show feelings of anxiety and tension.
- Negatively affects the nervous system, where it can cause nervous spasms, and lead to Alzheimer’s disease.
- It increases the level of toxins in the body, which increases the possibility of various diseases.