How to wash impurity
The ablution of purity from impurity shall be according to one of the following two characteristics:
- obligatory partial ablution; This characteristic combines the intention of washing in order to remove the impurity, and the generalization of water over the rest of the body.
- full adjective; It is the characteristic in which the Muslim combines the duties of washing and what is desirable, as it is washing the hands before inserting them into the water vessel, then washing the private parts with the left hand, after which the Muslim performs ablution and his usual ablution for prayer, and he may delay washing his feet until he finishes washing completely, and if he finishes ablution He separated the hair of his head and poured three handfuls of water over it; To make sure that the water reaches all its parts, then he finishes washing it by pouring the water out and circulating it on the right side of his body, then on the left side of it as well.
The reasons for washing
Ghusl is required because of a number of things, the following are their explanation:
- The emission of semen in a state of wakefulness or sleep alike. If it is in a state of wakefulness, then it is required for the obligatory ghusl from it to be exhaled with pleasure, but if it is not like that, then it is not washed from it, and if it is in a state of sleep, it is called a wet dream, and it is necessary to wash it only when the semen comes out.
- the death of a Muslim; A Muslim must be washed upon his death, with the exception of the martyr on the battlefield.
- The conversion of the infidel to a group of scholars, but many scholars consider it desirable to wash the unbeliever when he greets, but it is not obligatory for him.
- Sexual intercourse, and it is not required for ghusl to occur, but mere penetration is considered necessitating ghusl.
Ruling on washing from a wet dream
It is obligatory for the one who had a wet dream and saw the water of semen to wash, but if it was without seeing the water, then he should not wash because of it. At the time of desire, and accordingly, if a Muslim had a wet dream without seeing semen; There is no ghusl for him, whether his wet dream is at night or during the day, just as a wet dream does not affect fasting or Hajj, so if a Muslim had a wet dream while he was fasting; He completes his fast and does not have to do anything. The same applies if he had a wet dream while standing in Arafat or staying overnight in Mina. Because a wet dream is something that a person has no choice in.
- ↑ “How to perform ablution from impurity”, www.islamweb.net, 02-27-2001, accessed on 5-10-2019. act.
- ↑ “Obligations for washing”, www.islamqa.info, 10-31-2006, accessed on 05-10-2019. act.
- ↑ “The ruling on washing one who has a wet dream”, www.binbaz.org.sa, accessed on 5-10-2019. act.
How does a man wash from impurity?