How to preserve oneself
Many people seek ways to care for the face and maintain it, neglecting the rest of the body and the soul. Self-preservation is a skill that everyone needs to live in this world, and with the development of technology in our time, it has become easy for anyone to know the weaknesses of the other person; For this reason, care must be taken when dealing with people, and there are many things that must be focused on, and others that must be avoided, in order for each person to preserve his feelings, including:
- A person should show his assertiveness and set limits for people to deal with him.
- Not telling people private secrets.
- It is preferable for a person to be cautious and discreet, as well as alert to what is happening around him.
- Avoid blindly trusting friends.
- Not to allow anyone to make any insult or hurt feelings from him.
A person can learn how to preserve his spirit to reach the stage in which he strengthens himself from the inside. Here are some ways that help to reach this stage:
- Deep connection with the Creator.
- Finding a person’s true passion and the things that bring him joy and pleasure.
- Entering the depths of the soul, and meditating on things that give reassurance.
- Diving into the depths of the feelings and sensations that a person feels.
- Ask yourself every morning, what can be done to help someone?
Regardless of age, there may be times when a person’s mental abilities seem to decline. But fortunately, there are many methods that, when followed, preserve a person’s mental ability, which contributes to improving his behavior in general. Here are some of them mentioned:
- Do exercise every day.
- Eat healthy food.
- Get enough sleep.
- Use your brain instead of a calculator.
- Never stop learning.
- Training the muscles of the mind by practicing logic, working on solving problems, and other exercises that contribute to exercising the muscles of the mind.
- Engage in all the senses.
- Experiment with using the opposing hand to do all of the tasks throughout the day.
Good body care is a very necessary part of the growth process. There are many important points that must be followed to maintain the body and take good care of it to finally get a beautiful and healthy body, and the points are summarized as follows:
- Eating healthy food: Healthy food is an important step to take care of the body, but this does not mean that you should not eat your favorite unhealthy food at all, but it is recommended to reduce it and increase the intake of good and useful food.
- Getting enough sleep: Getting enough sleep helps greatly to revitalize the body and provide it with energy and recovery from the inside and outside. The body needs eight hours of comfortable sleep per day.
- Attention to body fitness: Exercising every morning and evening, or walking for at least 30 minutes every day contributes to maintaining the body’s fitness and agility.
- Dental and gum care: the mouth area should be taken care of and the teeth should be cleaned after each meal and the use of flossing between the teeth, with the need to replace the toothbrush with a new one every three months. It is also preferable to use a good lip balm that contains beeswax, shea butter, or coconut butter.
- Washing hands when needed: As the hands are a source of germs and dirt because of their frequent use; It is necessary not to touch the face with them so that this dirt does not transfer to it, and it is very necessary to wash them well when they become dirty.
- Not smoking: as smoking has a lot of damage, it destroys the body from the inside and outside, causing the issuance of an unpleasant odor, and affecting the general appearance of the person. It is recommended to quit smoking in any way, whether by resorting to medications that help to quit or not. Excessive caffeine consumption should also be avoided, and over-the-counter medications used to quit. It should be completely avoided by non-smokers, because quitting it will not be easy.
- Drinking large amounts of water: Many people may neglect drinking enough water, but it is recommended to drink water all the time because it helps maintain the health of the body, and take care of every organ in it.
- Bathing: When talking about body care, one should not neglect talking about its cleanliness and smell, and for this it is very necessary to take a shower with the help of a soap with a beautiful smell, such as the smell of strawberries, oranges, chocolate, or others. Care must be taken to clean all areas of the body and the use of a bath sponge to help clean better.
- Hair care: Hair care is important to maintain it. It is necessary to use a shampoo and conditioner that suits the type of hair, and to use an anti-dandruff shampoo, if any. It is also recommended to massage the hair when washing it for a few minutes, in addition to reducing the use of heat styling tools as much as possible.
- Moisturizing the body: It is very necessary to moisturize the body after the completion of the shower.
- Taking care of nails: nails are an important part of the body, so care must be taken to clean them, trim them, and decorate them with nail polish in a beautiful and elegant way.
- Removing excess hair: there are sometimes some unwanted hair in some areas of the body, and care must be taken to remove it in the appropriate way. the face. As for wax and sweetness, the body gets rid of the hair for a longer period.
- Face care: There are many things that must be followed to get a beautiful and bright face, including:
- Hair care: There are many natural recipes that contribute to healthy and long hair, including:
- Get enough sleep.
- Eating healthy food that benefits facial skin.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Clean the face in the appropriate ways for the type of skin.
- Exfoliate the face weekly.
- Avoid touching the face with the hands.
- Moisturize the face with the appropriate moisturizer for the skin type.
- Use sunscreen daily.
- Castor oil: and the way to use it is:
- Aloe vera gel: and the way to use it is:
- Bring a sufficient amount of castor oil, and an equal amount of coconut oil, olive oil or almond oil.
- Mix castor oil with one of the other oils well, because castor oil is sticky when used alone.
- Apply the mixture to the hair, massage the scalp with it, and leave it for 30-45 minutes.
- Wash the hair with shampoo.
- Prepare a quantity of fresh aloe vera gel, and a small amount of lemon juice.
- Mix the ingredients together well.
- Apply the mixture to the hair and leave it for 20 minutes.
- Wash the hair with shampoo.
- Repeat this recipe only once every week or two.
- ↑ Colleen Sullivan (28-12-2017), “7 Ways to Take Care of the Skin Below Your Chin”, www.goodhousekeeping.com, Retrieved 18-6-2018. Edited.
- ↑ “How to Heal Your Soul”, www.wikihow.com, Retrieved 4-7-2018. Edited.
- ↑ “How to Keep a Sharp Mind and Good Attitude”, www.wikihow.com, Retrieved 4-7-2018. Edited.
- ↑ “How to Take Good Care of Yourself (for Girls”), www.wikihow.com, Retrieved 6-18-2018. Edited.
- ↑ “How to Have a Pretty Face”, www.wikihow.com, Retrieved 18-6-2018. Edited.
- ^ a b c “How to Make Your Hair Grow Faster”, top10homeremedies.
How do you keep yourself?