Clear white facial skin
The majority of women seek to have fresh, clear and flawless white facial skin, but the skin faces many harmful factors, such as pollution, harmful ultraviolet rays from the sun, stress, and an unhealthy diet, which harms the skin and makes its color unbalanced. In addition to the appearance of skin defects, and it is not difficult to obtain clear white skin, there are several natural steps and recipes that work effectively to lighten and purify the skin color. In this article, we will learn about some of these recipes, and the easy steps that will help in that, away from treatments, medicines, and chemicals.
Steps and tips for clear facial skin
There are some simple and easy steps that help to whiten and clear the skin of the face, and among these steps are the following:
- Use sunscreen when leaving the house, even on days that are not sunny or very hot, and wear sunglasses.
- Make sure to clean your face in the morning and evening.
- Make sure to moisturize the face skin daily, with the appropriate moisturizer for its type.
- Exfoliation of the facial skin once or twice a week; To remove dead skin cells, and in case the skin is prone to acne, it is preferable to use a scrub containing salicylic acid.
- Eat foods and foods rich in vitamins, such as fresh vegetables and fruits, and rich in vitamins A, C, and E, and stay away from processed foods.
- Drink at least 6-8 glasses of water; For skin renewal.
- Take nutritional supplements, such as fish oil; Because it contains omega-3 and grape seed extract; Because it contains antioxidants.
- stop smoking; Because it is harmful to health and the skin as well, as it causes premature aging and grayish color; Because it prevents good blood flow to the skin.
Use natural recipes
There are many natural recipes that can be used to obtain clear skin for the face, including:
- Lemon and sugar: To get clear skin, this recipe should be done once a week. Lemon and sugar are an effective mixture in exfoliating the skin. It can be prepared by mixing equal proportions of sugar and lemon, and then put the mixture on the face skin, and rub it with the fingertips. In a circular motion, then wash the face with water after 10-12 minutes.
- Salt: Salt is a skin disinfectant, and a natural anti-bacterial cleanser. It also keeps the skin away from all kinds of infections, and because it makes the skin dry, it is preferable to mix it with olive oil, until it forms a cohesive paste, and then put it on the face, and mix it in a gentle way, and it works This mixture exfoliates dead cells and makes the skin clear and clean.
Use of medicinal products
What disturbs the face skin the most, is undoubtedly acne, which can be eliminated using some products that can be purchased without a prescription, which are usually ingredients that reduce bacteria, and dry the skin, such as: benzoyl peroxide, salicylic acid, and sulfuric acid. Glycolic and lactic acid, and because of the ability of these ingredients to exfoliate the skin, and make it dry, it is preferable to use them in small quantities at first, and then adjust the quantities used, the number of times, and extreme caution when using them if the person suffers from sensitive skin.
How do I make my face clear skin?