Lemon juice and ground cinnamon
Both lemon juice and cinnamon can be used to promote faster beard hair growth, by following these steps:
- Mix one tablespoon of ground cinnamon with two tablespoons of lemon juice until it becomes a sticky paste.
- Apply the mixture to the face.
- Wash the face after about 25-30 minutes.
- Repeat the process twice a day; For best results.
Coconut oil can also be used to increase the growth of beard hair for its benefit in promoting hair growth, by following the following steps:
- Mix ten parts of coconut oil with one part of rosemary oil.
- Apply the mixture to the face using a piece of cotton.
- Leave it on the face for about 16 minutes, then wash it off with cold water.
- Repeat the process two to three times a week to get the best results.
Adequate rest is one of the most important factors that maintain all body functions, including the growth of beard hair, as the body during sleep helps to regenerate most cells, so hair grows during sleep, and a study proved that sleeping for less than six hours reduces the growth of facial hair. Therefore, care should be taken to get an adequate period of rest, and sleep for more than eight hours each night.
Be careful to eat a lot of foods that contain proteins and healthy fats, such as: eggs, milk, beans, and lean meats, in order to promote the growth of beard hair, as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommends that adult men eat 56 grams of protein per day. At least, eating less than (20-35%) of daily calories, in addition to eating foods that contain vitamin B12, vitamin C, vitamin A, and vitamin E, such as: carrots, citrus fruits, fish, walnuts, and broccoli.
Tips for growing a beard
There are some things that can help in better beard growth, including:
- Reducing stress: According to the (Mayo Clinic) website, stress can affect hair, and may cause hair loss.
- Avoid smoking: Smoking can cause hair loss.
- Skin care: You must know the type of skin, and follow a routine to care for it.
- ^ AB Brown (27-8-2017), “23 Effective Ways How To Grow Facial Hair Fast Naturally For Men”, www.vkool.com, Retrieved 1-3-2018. Edited.
- ↑ Brown (27-8-2017), “23 Effective Ways How To Grow Facial Hair Fast Naturally For Men”, www.vkool.com, Retrieved 1-3-2018. Edited.
- ↑ DAN KETCHUM (18-7-2017), “How to Enhance the Growth of Facial Hair”, www.livestrong.com, Retrieved 1-3-2018. Edited.
- ↑ Anna Schaefer (20-12-2017), “How to Make Facial Hair Grow”, www.healthline.com, Retrieved 1-3-2018. Edited.
How do I make my beard grow?