How do I know that I am pregnant without an analysis? .. One of the questions that concern many women, especially if it is their first pregnancy, and the search for this question increases due to the similarity of the symptoms of pregnancy to the symptoms that every woman feels in the normal situation, in addition to the difference of those Symptoms from one woman to another, and in this article, we will learn about early pregnancy symptoms before a blood test.
How do I know that I am pregnant without analysis
Many mothers wonder about what are the exact symptoms that confirm the existence of pregnancy or not, and for this we have gathered to you my lady the most prominent early pregnancy symptoms that occur in the first months of pregnancy:
- Missed period
- Brown bleeding.
- Mood swings.
- Constantly crying.
- Pregnant dizziness.
- Double the size of the breasts and the feeling of pain in them.
- Nasal congestion, which is caused by an increase in the proportion of hormones, which leads to a stuffy nose.
- Increased urination rate due to the increased amount of water in the body during pregnancy.
- Constipation or diarrhea.
- Feeling of general fatigue and stress.
- Feeling of cramps.
- The presence of many secretions that are in excess of the normal range, whether they are white or yellow secretions.
Watch also: Signs of pregnancy ar pills
How do I know that I am pregnant from urine without an analysis
Thanks to technological advancements and the development of medical methods, knowing whether or not pregnancy is present is very easy, by performing a home analysis of urine and confirming it within only 4 hours.
We rely on this method to infer pregnancy based on the practical opinion that decides to change all body functions significantly during pregnancy, and among those changes is the change in the color of the color, which becomes much darker than normal, and sometimes the reason for this change is the presence of other health problems.
Another method by which it is possible to know whether or not pregnancy is present is through the change in the smell of urine, so the smell does not change and becomes more pungent, this is evidence of the presence of pregnancy often because the pregnant woman has a stronger sense of smell.
Another way to know that you are pregnant from urine without testing? A small amount of coarse salt can be placed with urine after emptying it in a cup and waiting for at least 6 hours to pass. If a chemical reaction occurs between them, this means pregnancy.
Read also: Is Corona virus transmitted from a pregnant woman to a fetus?
How do I know that I am pregnant without a home analysis
Grandmothers discovered in the past after tricks that can detect pregnancy, all of which are safe methods that depend on some components in every home, and do not require much time from you, but we would like to say that these methods are not 100% guaranteed, and among the most prominent of these methods are the following:
One of the most accurate methods is by placing a small amount of sodium bicarbonate in a deep bowl and putting in it a quantity of the woman’s urine (the urine must be emptied immediately before starting to apply this trick), and leave them for at least an hour and if you find bubbles, this is a clear indication of pregnancy .
When using this method, you must bring any type of white toothpaste by placing a large spoon of it on the urine eye, and leaving them for 5 minutes. If the toothpaste turns blue, this means that the woman is pregnant.
One of the easiest ways to detect pregnancy is by placing an amount of sugar on the urine sample and then monitoring the extent of the reaction of sugar with the urine, and in the event that the sugar dissolves, this is evidence of the absence of pregnancy.
How do I know that I am pregnant and I am breastfeeding without analysis
Breastfeeding is a natural method of contraception, but pregnancy can occur during the lactation period even with the use of guaranteed contraceptives, and among the symptoms of pregnancy with breastfeeding are the following:
- Constantly hungry, Many women think that feeling very hungry while breastfeeding may be due to pregnancy.
- Feeling tired and exhausted, But it could be due to fatigue as a result of breastfeeding only, as this symptom alone is not sufficient to infer pregnancy.
- Increased urination rate, As we mentioned earlier, when a woman becomes pregnant, the amount of water in the body increases, but this can happen as a result of breastfeeding.
- Decreased amount of milk in the breast, It is one of the most subtle and common symptoms among women during this period.
- Change in the taste of breast milk, When your child refuses to breastfeed, pregnancy can be inferred as a result of a change in functions in the body and thus a change in hormones.
- Breast swelling, As is usual, hormones change at the beginning of pregnancy, including the appearance of lumps in the breasts, but this symptom could be due to the accumulation of milk in the breast or due to the presence of fibroid disease.
Read also: Calculate the menstrual cycle
Thus, we have reached the end of our article after we got to know how I know I am pregnant without detailed analysis, by presenting many methods, including inferring pregnancy through simple household methods.