Headache and low pressure
Blood pressure is considered low when the diastolic blood pump becomes less than 60 mm Hg, and the systolic is less than 90 mm Hg, and a person may develop a severe drop in blood pressure when there are visible symptoms such as fainting and dizziness, and it indicates a danger in the endocrine glands, heart, or neurological disorders, And having this health problem threatens life, because excessively low blood pressure deprives vital body organs, especially the brain, of nutrients and oxygen.
As for headache, it is considered one of the health problems that many people suffer from, which is closely related to the problem of low pressure, which is a head injury with severe aches that make the patient unable to perform his tasks as required, and it occurs for several reasons, including eating unhealthy foods, or wrong nutrition, Or having some health problems.
Relationship between low blood pressure and headache
Many people believe that high blood pressure is the main cause of headaches, and this is a mistaken belief, as low blood pressure is one of the most prominent factors leading to headaches, and also results from the body’s exposure to psychological and physical stress and other factors.
Symptoms of low blood pressure
- Feeling dizzy or dizzy.
- Having a fever.
- Feeling short of breath.
- Severe pain in the upper chest.
- Cough with sputum.
- Chronic vomiting and diarrhea.
- Neck injury.
- feeling very tired
- Temporary loss of vision, and its blurring.
- Connective tissue defect.
- Black stools coming out.
- Fainting occurs if the blood pressure is too low.
Causes of low blood pressure
- Changes in the body’s hormones.
- Excessive use of diuretics.
- Low fluid intake.
- heart rhythm disturbance;
- A decrease in blood volume.
- Infection of the endocrine glands with health problems.
- The heart has been exposed to some health problems, such as: heart attacks, heart valve problems, and heart failure.
- Side effect of some medications.
- Expansion of blood vessels.
Ways to treat low blood pressure headache
Everyone who suffers from low pressure must follow an effective diet and change his lifestyle, to get rid of the symptoms of this health problem, the most common of which is headache, and methods of treatment are:
- Eat foods containing salt.
- Adopt a balanced diet consisting of vegetables and fruits rich in vitamin C, vitamin B complex, and proteins.
- Drink more fluids such as water and natural juices.
- Avoid drinking alcoholic beverages.
- Regular exercise to stimulate blood circulation and enhance blood flow in the arteries.
- Avoid stressing the body.
- Avoid lifting heavy objects.
- Reducing the amount of carbohydrates eaten.
- Do not expose to hot water for a long time.
- Consuming carrot juice or beet juice twice a day, helps treat low pressure.
- Stay away from negative thinking.
- Eating pomegranate fruits or drinking its juice increases the rate of low blood pressure.
Headache and low pressure