great morning phrases
The morning has a specificity that distinguishes it from other times of the day, as it is the beginning through which a person can make his day happy or gloomy. A simple word or sentence can help a person have a wonderful day. Here are examples of such sentences:
- Look in the mirror every morning and smile at your picture and you will see the big difference it will make in your life.
- Some people spend their lives dreaming of success, so that others realize those dreams and turn them into reality; Be yourself one of those others.
- Prayer is the key to the day, so start with it and end your day with it.
- Opportunities in life are just like sunrise, don’t wait too long, don’t let them pass you by.
- The night cannot defeat the dawn, as are problems and worries that end with hope.
- Whenever I wake up in the morning, I thank God for the new day.
- Success is the ally of he who has the ability to triumph over the sound of the alarm clock.
- Don’t start your day by thinking about the mistakes of yesterday, but start your day by thinking about what you will be able to do today.
- There is only one way to realize the dream you had yesterday, and that is to wake up immediately full of energy to make it come true.
- The greatest sources of positive energy and motivation lie in your mind and your thoughts, not in the thoughts and minds of others.
- Happiness or misery, frustration or optimism, enthusiasm or laziness, these are just the choices that are presented to you every morning, and you only have to make the right choice.
- Every new morning holds a new promise for a more beautiful future. Give your effort wings to your dreams, and let them soar in life.
- Life opportunities will knock on your door every morning, but they will leave it if you are asleep and you don’t open the door for them.
- Smile at strangers, keep calm, thank people and say nice things to them, and laugh as much as you can.
- Some days you will have to make your own sun rise, do it because you own your day.
- Ignite your tomorrow through your day.
- Gibran Khalil Gibran says in his wonderful poem “The Processions”:
And life is nothing but sleep that has dreams of one who wants the soul to conspire
And the secret in the soul is the sadness of the soul that conceals it
And the secret of living is the opulence of life that veils it, and if it is removed, it will be veiled by chagrin.
If you rise from comfort and from Kadrjourt the shadow of the one with which the thought wanders
There is no sadness in the forests, nor are there worries
If a breeze blows, the poisons do not come with it
The sadness of the soul is nothing but a shadow of an illusion that does not last
The clouds of the soul appear from within them the stars
Give me the flute and sing it, our song erases misfortune
And the whine of the flute remains after time has passed
great morning phrases