Coffee stains can be cleaned from clothes by following these steps:
- patting the coffee stain immediately as it falls on the clothes, while it is still wet, using a white paper towel; To absorb it, avoid moving it on either side of the stain; Because that may cause it to spread on clothes.
- Wash the piece of clothing with cold water from the tap, by placing it in the sink for 3-5 minutes, and opening the tap water on it, while rubbing the stain gently two or three times every minute approximately.
- Add a small amount of liquid detergent for clothes to the stain if it remains, rub it with it, leave it for five minutes, then rub it again gently, then wash it with cold water, making sure to put it on the inside and outside of the stain.
- Mix equal amounts of white vinegar, washing powder, and cold water in a bowl if the stain remains, to form a paste similar in consistency to toothpaste, and leave it for five minutes before using a toothbrush to rub the stain on both sides in circular motions, then wash it using cold water, with Make sure to test it on a hidden spot of clothing before applying it.
Coffee stains can be removed by placing 950 milliliters of warm water in a bowl, adding half a teaspoon of dishwashing liquid and a tablespoon of white vinegar, soaking the soiled piece of clothing in it for a quarter of an hour, then washing it and letting it dry.
Vinegar and ammonia
In this method, mix a cup of white vinegar with a cup of water in a spray bottle, spray the stain with the solution, then press it with a damp cloth, then pat it with a mixture of a tablespoon of ammonia in a cup of water, then pat it using a piece Another clean, damp cloth, then dry it with a dry cloth.
- ↑ “How to Clean Coffee Stains”, www.wikihow.com, Retrieved 5-2-2019. Edited.
- ↑ “How to Remove Coffee Stains”, www.bhg.com, Retrieved 5-2-2019. Edited.
- ↑ Christina Yeotsas, “How to Remove Stains From Coffee, Ink, Wine, and More”, www.realsimple.com, Retrieved 5-2-2019. Edited.
Get rid of coffee stains on clothes